12 CE Hour Master Therapist Tools & Microtreatments (Computer-Based Live Interactive Webinar)
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 12 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & the Florida Board of Massage! This webinar is not GEORGIA Board of Massage Approved. Georgia does not accept Aromatherapy training for CE Credit.
This live course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. Florida Board of Massage will accept this course as a live "relevant to massage techniques" hands-on training for the 2022/2023 relicensing period due Aug 31, 2023.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reason, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This live interactive 12 CE Hour Master Therapist Tools & Microtreatments webinar is offered is offered in the EASTERN TIME ZONE on the following dates:
- Please select "1:00 pm May 22, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Monday & Tuesday, May 22 & 23, 2023 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern Time
- Please select "1:00 pm July 11, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, July 11 & 12, 2023 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern Time
- Please select "10 am Aug 13, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, Aug 13 & 14, 2021 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of most classes as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
Add some aaaaahhh to your massage. This is a "tricks of the trade" class to advance your skills for an elite service above and beyond "the normal". Make your service SPECIAL and LUCRATIVE by adding a master skill level to your trade! This class can help you transform your massage therapy treatment room to a spa and more.
This webinar is about adding microtreatments, upgrades and enhancements to your existing practice to make your day-to-day routine more diverse, interesting and financially prosperous. Class Includes a wide variety of a little bit of everything to expand your practice and keep your interest. Mini lectures and plentiful instructor demonstrations are provided with multiple modalities including:
- Adding Aromatherapy (workbook quick start guide provided)
- Adding Hot Stones Instructor Demonstration (workbook quick start guide provided)
- Back, Hand & Foot Scrubs Add-ons (instructor demo with written protocol)
- Steaming Full Body Scrub Instructor Demonstration
- Cupping Massage Instructor Demonstration
- Ayurvedic Foot Massage (instructor demo, hands-on practice with written protocol)
- Shirodhara Instructor Demonstration
- Hot Ginger Compresses (instructor demo with written protocol)
- Homemade Ice Packs (brief video)
- Ice Cup Treatment (hands-on practice with written protocol)
- Hot Towel Service Instructor Demonstration
- Mini Reflexology with Oncology (instructor demo, hands-on practice with written protocol)
- Ayurvedic Bolus & Poultice Treatment Instructor Demo
- Sweet Session™ Training (for client's who are contraindicated for "regular massage"). Includes full body instructor demonstration and student practice-along time.
- Lomi Lomi Facial Massage (instructor demo, hands-on practice with written protocol)
- Creating Holiday Service Specials
- Brief Review of Adding Retail to your Establishment
- Advanced Scalp Massage (instructor demo and hands-on practice)
- and more.....this class focuses on massage therapy "add-ons" to increase services and income
Students are welcomed to watch the instructor demonstrations without practicing any of these modalities themselves. However, if students want to practice alongside the instructor via webinar, then students are encouraged to register for this class at least 2 weeks in advanced if you wish for a supply list of what will be used if you do not already have supplies to practice. We will email you a list of supplies that you can pick-up inexpensively, if you do not have the supplies to perform these microtreatments already - to play along! We will likely use more supplies than what will be on our list to provide extra demonstrations when time permits :)
12 CE Hour Master Therapist Tools & Microtreatments Live Interactive Webinar FL CE Broker #20-798198
This class is regularly taught by Desiree Collazo and was created by CE Institute LLC Founder: Selena Belisle.
About your Course Author: Selena Belisle has practiced massage therapy for 30 years. She started with sports massage in 1989 and sought formal “full body” massage therapy training in 1995 in a 1,000+ hour program at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Selena completed her first Traditional Chinese Medicine Certification from the NE School of Acupuncture in the 1990s. She went on to complete a 2nd TCM Certification which included cupping, tuina and Chinese healing methods in a month-long program from the Beijing Hospital in Beijing China in 2000.
Selena created, managed and owned an alternative health care practice in the 1990s that employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. It was here where she became a master “blender”, concocting different aromatherapy massage mediums for various emotional physical and medical conditions that served thousands. She also spent 5-years training and managing a 2nd staff as a Newbury Street Spa Owner in Boston, MA from 2005 to 2010, where she used extensive essential oils to enhance spa treatments and became a master therapist in spa service using botanical spa skin care lines such as Pevonia and Aveda.
Selena has been a Certified Holistic Aromatherapy for 25 years. She completed a 1-year Holistic Aromatherapy Certification from The New England Center for Aromatherapy in 1995. She also took elective aromatherapy courses at the Massage Institute of New England in the 1990s. She started with Hot Stone Massage during her tenure at the Massage Institute. She went on to complete an additional Stone Massage Certification with European Stone Massage, LLC in 2002. She further trained in Sabai Hot Stone Massage in 2008 and completed an intensive volcanic basalt and mineral geology study (including the Thurston and Hana lava tubes) in Big Island and Maui Hawaii in 2017. Selena has also trained with other various instructors in both live and online classes as part of her 25-year practice with hot and cold stone massage. Please click HERE to view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience.
Please enjoy Massage Magazine's publications of how to offer and upsell clients with microtreatments, written by CE Institute LLC Founder/Instructor and published expert - Selena Belisle: