6 CE Hour Lymphatic Facial Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 6 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & The Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. There will be plentiful instructor demonstrations with student practice along sessions. Students can practice on themselves or on a live model or both during this class. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This live interactive 6 CE Hour Lymphatic Facial webinar class is offered on the following dates:
Please select "1:00 pm May 10, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Monday, May 10, 2021, 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm May 13, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Thursday, May 13, 2021, 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm May 23, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Sunday, May 23, 2021, 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm June 14, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Monday, June 14, 2021, 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm June 17, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Thursday, June 17, 2021, 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- SOLD OUT Please select "10:00 1m June 29, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Tuesday, June 29, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "10 am July 17, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Saturday, July 17, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "10 am July 19, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Monday, July 19, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "10 am Aug 3, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Tuesday, August 3, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm Aug 16, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Monday, August 16, 2021, 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm August 19, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Thursday, August 19, 2021, 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Our Live Interactive 6 CE Hour Lymphatic Facial webinar class includes review of lymphatic:
- Lymphatic Tissues
- Treatment Benefits
- Client Intake Process
- Post-Treatment Recommendations
- Pre & Post Photos of Lymphatic Facial Treatments (real recipient comparisons)
- Instructor Demonstration of Lymphatic Facial
- Repeated Hands-on Practice of Lymphatic Facials when Student Practices on themselves or provides their own Model (you can use a live human model or a facial mannequin which is available for around $10 via amazon prime and other online retailers)
Students will review pre and post pics of lymphatic facials to see the different types of effectiveness a lymphatic facial can provide. A very specific protocol of a lymphatic facial is provided (in writing) for students to follow-along and provide a Lymphatic Facial routine. The goal at the end of this 6 hours of class is for students to be able to provide a Lymphatic Facial on their own in their own practice.
6 CE Hour Lymphatic Facial Live Interactive Webinar CE Broker Course #20-795428
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
Selena has also earned a 2017 Award from Dana Farber & the Jimmy Fund for: “in recognition of extraordinary support of research and patient care at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, leading to breakthroughs against cancer”. She has worked as a volunteer at the Miami Cancer Institute in the infusion wings, and has spent decades, studying and working to help cancer and lymphedema patients.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage. Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.
Instructor Desiree Collazo also often teaches this lymphatic facial class. Desi started teaching over 20 years ago at the Florida College of Natural Health in Florida. She a dual licensed massage therapist and esthetician with a specific expertise in Ayurvedic lifestyle and care. Please click HERE to view more info about Desiree Collazo
As seen in the February 2021 Les Nouvelles Magazine, Lymphatic Drainage Instructor Selena Belisle discussing Lymphatic Drainage: