6 CE Hour Hand & Ear Reflexology (Computer-based Live Interactive Webinar)
This live course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. Florida Board of Massage will accept this course as a live "relevant to massage techniques" hands-on training for the 2022/2023 relicensing period due Aug 31, 2023.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reason, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This live interactive 6 CE Hour Hand & Ear Reflexology webinar training is offered in the EASTERN TIME ZONE on the following dates:
- Please select "1:00 pm Sept 26, 2022" above for the following 1-day class schedule: Monday, September 26, 2022, 1 pm - 7:30 pm EASTERN TIME ZONE
- Please select "10:00 am March 28, 2023" above for the following 1-day class schedule: Tuesday, March 28, 2023, 10 am - 4:30 pm EASTERN TIME ZONE
- Please select "10:00 am June 14, 2023" above for the following 1-day class schedule: Wednesday, June 14, 2023, 10 am - 4:30 pm EASTERN TIME ZONE
- Please select "1:00 pm July 31, 2023" above for the following 1-day class schedule: Monday, July 31, 2023, 1 pm - 7:30 pm EASTERN TIME ZONE
This 6 CE Hour Hand & Ear Reflexology Live Interactive Webinar Class includes:
- A Fascinating Review of Reflexology Timeline
- Ear Therapy History Lesson
- Inverted Fetus Theory of Ear Reflexology Points
- Reflexology Research
- Review of Various Reflex Points
- Reflexology Myth Busting & Contraindications
- Instructor Demonstration and Student Practice Along of Hand & Ear Reflexology Routines on yourself, a mannequin piece or a live model (the boards do not require students do practice hands-on skills to receive CE credit or a certificate however it is highly recommended)
6 CE Hour Hand & Ear Reflexology FL CE Broker Course #20-802758
This reflexology class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena has been practicing multiple bodywork modalities for over 30 years, and originally learned Reflexology in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located. In fact, one of the Massage Institute’s required textbooks in 1995 was a Eunice Ingham publication, well before Reflexology became the popular modality that it has become today.
Selena started her bodywork career as a sports massage therapist in 1989 – she was part of Team USA and has won 3 WAF World Championships amongst other various minor athletic titles. She also founded and managed an alternative health care practice of over 40 massage therapists, 4 acupuncturists and 4 chiropractors in Braintree & Quincy, Massachusetts from 1996 to 2005 (which she successfully sold). She then spent another 5-years training and managing a 2nd staff as a Newbury Street Spa Owner in Boston, MA from 2005-2010.
Selena’s continued reflexology practice, studies and teachings over the past 25 years included learning methods such as Simplified-Modern Reflexology from Body Reflexology in 2000. Selena completed multiple Traditional Chinese Medicine Certifications (in 1995 & 2000) to learn more about utilizing different points and applications of the body to create holistic healing and wellness from places like the Beijing Hospital in Beijing China and the NE School of Acupuncture. She has studied with many different reflexology instructors who have presented many different reflexology philosophies and approaches in both live and online theoretical classes. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s publications, training and experience by clicking HERE. In the end, and with the birth of the world-wide net, Selena has performed her own research: analyzing random control trials, case studies and reading hundreds of scholarly reflexology publications to create this Reflexology course which is backed by evidence-based scientific research, extensive work experience, practical application and objective data.
CE Institute LLC prides itself in providing the very best of instructors and educational experiences for our students. Sign-up today and prepare yourself for an incredible 5-star learning experience.