12 CE CranioSacral Basics Live Interactive Webinar
All of our CranioSacral offerings for the 2021 Florida relicensing season have concluded. Our new partner, Upledger Institute taught our last CranioSacral class in March 2021, and we will be working with them and more providers in the Fall to try to bring and institute new offerings for our next license renewal season.
For those who were interested in taking CranioSacral with us year, we would recommend the following subjects until our CranioSacral offerings are available again:
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 12 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & the Florida Board of Massage! We will only be holding ONE more CranioSacral Webinar this year in March 2021. Please check back for our Fall 2021 calendar for greater CranioSacral and class offerings. Thanks!
This 12 CE CranioSacral Basics Webinar Class is offered on the following dates:
- Please select "10 am Sunday, March 21, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, Monday 21 & 22, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
CE Institute LLC has partnered with Upledger Institute to bring you this amazing 12-hour CranioSacral introductory workshop. This class includes all Upledger materials and instructors on our CE Institute LLC teaching platform!
In this live hands-on interactive webinar, we will detail the physiology and anatomy of the CranioSacral system, plus its function in health and its relationship to disease process. Participants will learn hands-on, fascial-release techniques to evaluate and affect pain and dysfunction. It includes lecture, demonstration, and practice for each technique presented. Class includes:
- Build the foundation to understand the CranioSacral system and study techniques to effect change.
- Explore the anatomy and physiology of the CranioSacral system and its relationship to the nervous system, illness, pain and dysfunction.
- Learn how CranioSacral Therapy helps to facilitate homeostasis in the body.
- Understand how CranioSacral Therapy works with fascial restrictions and strain patterns in the cranial vault, as well as throughout the body.
- Develop and refine your light-touch palpation skills to access subtle restrictions in the body by focusing on the cranium, sacrum, CranioSacral rhythm and related soft tissue including transverse diaphragms.
While this course will be taught exclusively by Upledger staff, your CE credit and CE certificate will be issued from CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
Please check back in the Fall 2021 for more CranioSacral educational offerings with our new partner Upledger Institute! Thanks!