12 CE CranioSacral Basics (Computer-based Live Interactive Webinar)
CE Institute LLC
This live course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. Florida Board of Massage will accept this course as a live "relevant to massage techniques" hands-on training for the 2022/2023 relicensing period due Aug 31, 2023.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reason, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 12 CE CranioSacral Basics (Computer-based Live Interactive Webinar) is offered as a 2-day class in the Eastern Time Zone on the following dates:
Please select "1:00 pm March 11 & 12, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, March 11 & 12, 2023, 1:00 pm - 7:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "10:00 am May 6, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, May 6 & 7, 2023, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "10:00 am July 9, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, July 9 & 10, 2023, 10:00 am - 4:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of most classes as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
In this live hands-on interactive webinar, we will detail the physiology and anatomy of the CranioSacral system, plus its function in health and its relationship to disease process. Participants will learn hands-on, fascial-release techniques to evaluate and affect pain and dysfunction. It includes lecture, demonstration, and practice for each technique presented. Class includes:
- Build the foundation to understand the CranioSacral system and study techniques to effect change.
- Review the anatomy and physiology of the CranioSacral system and its relationship to the nervous system, illness, pain and dysfunction.
- Learn how CranioSacral Therapy facilitates balance within the body.
- Review how CranioSacral Therapy works with fascial restrictions and strain patterns in the cranial vault, as well as throughout the body.
- Develop and refine light-touch palpation skills to access restrictions in the body by focusing on the cranium, sacrum, CranioSacral rhythm and related soft tissues.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
About your Instructor: Cindy Connolly completed an almost 100 hour program in CranioSacral Therapy at the Northern Prairie School for Massage & Bodywork, in Sycamore, IL. Since then, she has practiced and honed her CST skills at Northwestern Medicine Hospital in Winfield, IL. and The Integrative Medicine Center in Geneva, IL with a variety of clients, for a multitude of needs. Cindy has found CST bodywork to be a powerful stand-alone treatment as well as a great compliment to any massage.
Cindy's work experience also includes 8-years of managing the Continuing Education (CE) Department at NCBTMB. This included evaluating and approving CE instructors and CE coursework for NCBTMB on a worldwide platform. She also managed a support team and coached instructors with course development.
Cindy has personally taught massage therapy and continuing education (CE hours) for almost two decades. She has managed massage therapy programs, and assisted in the development of massage therapy coursework and licensure exam prep courses. She has also served on an accrediting agency as an evaluator of massage schools, and acted as a volunteer item writer for the licensure exam.