6 CE Hour Chair Massage (Computer-Based Live Interactive Webinar)
This live course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. Florida Board of Massage will accept this course as a live "relevant to massage techniques" hands-on training for the 2022/2023 relicensing period due Aug 31, 2023.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reason, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
The next 6 CE hour Chair Massage live interactive webinar class is scheduled in the EASTERN TIME ZONE on:
- no more events
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
In this Chair Massage class, we will review some business basics about how to execute a chair massage on-site event on your own plus the common supplies required for a proper, proficient and business-building chair massage operation. Class includes:
- instructor demonstrations plus student practice along with chair massage techniques
- chair massage contraindications
- scientific research that shows the benefits of a quick chair massage routine
- how to market and setup a chair massage event
- what to review and consider for corporate event chair massage execution
- a list of supplies required to execute chair massage events
- setup and sanitation practices for chair events
- we will practice in 2 different portable chairs:
- primary practice and the most amount of time will be spent on back, neck, shoulder, arm, hand and hip massage
- approximately 30 minutes or less of the class will be spent showing and practicing a very short advanced foot massage in a portable relaxing chair for onsite or corporate use
6 CE Hour Chair Massage Live Interactive Webinar FL CE Broker Course #20-932900
View your instructor's experience with corporate onsite chair massage work in their published article at Massage Magazine: