24 CE FL LMT Renewal Live Webinar & Home Study Package: Prenatal Massage
Please do NOT purchase this 24 CE Package unless you are ready to complete the free 12 CEs of home study “mandatory” within 1-week of purchase. For a short time only, this 24 CE FL LMT renewal package includes a 12 CE Hour Live Hands-on Webinar plus 12 free CEs of home study “mandatory” training, such as ethics, medical errors and trafficking prevention and more. The 12 CEs of “mandatory” home study are currently FREE with your 12 CE $150 live hands-on webinar, however, those free 12 CEs of mandatory home study must be completed within 1-week of purchase or else they will expire. We cannot provide extended access periods beyond 1-week for the free home study training included with this package for any reason.
This 24 CE FL LMT renewal package includes everything an active Florida licensed massage therapist needs to renew their license for the August 31, 2023 renewal. 12 CEs of this training package are specially approved by Florida Board of Massage and NCBTMB for live "regular" hands-on, relevant to massage technique CE credit with your live interactive webinar. This package also includes 12 CEs of home study training for other mandatory subjects. The 12 CEs of home study training are approved with NCBTMB for online home study CE credit.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class.
You will receive an email link to start your 12 CEs of online home study courses within a couple minutes of your purchase/registration. Please check your spam if you do not see this email in your inbox within 5 minutes of your order. Please be sure to check the email address that was used to place your order with us. Your remaining 12 CE hour live interactive webinar will be taught online at the time you select on this website page. We will send more emails and information to attend your live webinar after your purchase.
Please watch the tutorial at the beginning of your home study training. It will instruct how to download your home study student files and companion training materials, plus how to download and print your home study CE certificate. CE hours are usually reported to CE Broker within 1-week of course completion, and no longer than 1-month after you have completed your entire 24 CE training package. Thank you.
Your 24 CE Hour 2023 Florida Licensed Massage Therapist Renewal Package includes:
- 12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage (this class is approved as your hands-on "relevant to massage techniques" training which is usually required to be in-person, hence the special board approvals)
- 5 CE Hours Germs, COVID-19, & Proper Sanitation for a LMT
- 1 CE Hour Human Trafficking
- 2 CE Hours Ethics
- 2 CE Hours Medical Errors Prevention
- 2 CE Hours FL Massage Laws & Rules
Our webinars are largely interactive with students where you can ask the instructor questions, in-real time, participate in polls and more. We will email you greater instructions to attend your live webinar, please read these emailed instructions prior to the start of your webinar to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of training. Any student who is not logged in at the start of their webinar, or anyone does not attend the entire online live webinar will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial live webinar attendance for any reason. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
Students MUST register on this website page to receive this $150 Florida 24 CE Massage License Renewal Package. Please do not purchase classes from different website pages and then try to switch to this package. Requests to separate or switch subjects/classes in this massively discounted package cannot be provided.
Our ability to provide extensive administrative support for these massively discounted packages is limited, and further compounded by labor shortages and the pandemic. Please make every effort to complete your home study training early and on-time, before it expires within 1-week of purchase. Please do not wait until the last few days of training to seek support. Please start your home study training immediately after purchase to ensure everything is working properly with your computer device, and so that you are able to complete your home study training without delay.
Please email us at info@CeInstitute.com if you have questions or require assistance. Please allow 24-48 business hours for a response to email. Please do not send multiple emails for the same question because this delays a timely response for all. During your live online webinar training, we will additionally provide a toll free number for tech support if needed; however, please note that tech support cannot help students attempting to take computer-based training on a cell phone or tablet, or if their computer device or internet is failing.
This 12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage live interactive webinar is offered in the EASTERN TIME ZONE on the following dates:
Please select "1:00 pm February 19 & 20, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday February 19 & 20, 2023 from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm in Eastern Time (THIS IS PRESIDENT'S DAY WEEKEND)
- Please select "10:00 am June 10, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, June 10 & 11, 2023 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm in Eastern Time
- Please select "12:00 pm August 26, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, August 26 & 27, 2023 from 12:00 pm to 6:30 pm in Eastern Time
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
In this 12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage Class, you will learn and/or view:
- Pregnancy Classifications
- Overview of a "High-Risk" Pregnancy
- Overview of Bed Rest & Pelvic Rest Pregnancies
- Extensive Prenatal Vocabulary
- Prenatal Massage Contraindications
- Addressing Issues of Aromatherapy & Reflexology with Pregnancy
- Basic Setup Practices of Prenatal Massage
- Instructor Demonstration of Prenatal Sidelying Massage
- Student Practice (follow-along) of Sidelying Massage
- Prenatal Massage Benefits
- Miscarriage Statistics, Quotes & Info
- Recommended Prenatal Bodywork by Trimester
- Prenatal Massage "Practical Time" Instructions
- Overview of Prenatal Massage Options and Positions
- Prenatal Massage Appointment Setup & Prescreening
- Prenatal Massage Research, Statistics & Studies
- Instructor "Show & Tell" of Various Prenatal Massage Body Cushion Systems
- Instructor Demonstration of Prenatal Massage Body Cushion "Setup" for 3 - 9+ Months of Pregnancy
- Instructor Demonstration to Setup, Breakdown and Practice "Turnover" Time in Prenatal Body Cushions
- Instructor Demonstration of Client Intake, Mount & Dismount into Prenatal Massage Body Cushions
- Instructor Demonstration of Prenatal Massage in the "Prenatal Triangle" in the Prenatal Body Cushions
Prenatal Massage Strokes Taught in the 12 CE Class Include:
- Knuckling and circular friction throughout body
- Sidelying arm over shoulder skills
- Specific hands and feet bodywork for prenatal clients
- V-tracing of the spine
- Extensive facial, neck and chest massage in semi-recumbent position
- Ce Institute LLC's "pull backwards" techniques
- Prone back and hip massage in body cushions including Lomi Lomi hand stroke from ankle to shoulder and back
- Taking the back for a walk (on the massage table)
- Lomi Lomi strokes of arms/back and face
- Deep tissue strokes in back, shoulders and hips (All students are welcomed to watch the deep tissue instructor demonstrations; however, all deep tissue prenatal bodywork should be performed by existing/trained deep tissue practitioners. Prenatal massage is not an appropriate course to try to learn deep tissue techniques for the 1st time. Students who wish to perform deep tissue massage on pregnant women should 1st learn how to practice deep tissue bodywork prior to attempting to learn specific deep tissue techniques for pregnant women!)
- CE Institute LLC's deep tissue "shorts" (in upper back and hips)
- Trigger point work in hips and prenatal triangle
- Extensive prenatal massage of back, legs, arms, shoulders, chest and face with Swedish effleurage, split, forearm and circular effleurages, scooping and petrissage or kneading with full hands and knuckles
- Extensive EXTENSIVE work around the prenatal hips aka CE Institute LLC's "half moons"
Please click HERE for all Prenatal Massage Therapy classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This live interactive webinar will now be taught by CE Provider Cindy Connolly here at CE Institute LLC - Cindy's last position was running the CE Provider Department of NCBTMB.
Instructor Selena Belisle has been practicing massage therapy for 30 years, and teaching prenatal massage for the past 20+ years. She created one of the 1st alternative health care practices in New England (from 1996 until she successfully sold the business in 2005), where she managed a staff of over 40 massage therapists, 4 acupuncturists and 4 chiropractors. She spent another 5-years training and managing a 2nd staff as a Newbury Street Spa Owner in Boston, MA from 2005 to 2010. In 2011, Selena moved to South Beach Miami and founded CE Institute LLC.
During Selena's 10-year alternative healthcare business tenureship, she worked closely with multiple Boston area hospital OB-GYNs who referred hundreds of pregnant women for prenatal massage. As such, Selena trained and worked with an enormous amount of prenatal positions, cushions, pillows and equipment. She has performed (and trained others to provide) extensive prenatal body cushion massage, prenatal side-lying massage and prenatal chair massage. You can view more of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
CE Institute LLC prides itself in providing the very best of instructors and educational experiences for our students. Sign-up today and prepare yourself for an incredible 5-star learning experience.