24 CE FL LMT Renewal Home Study Package: Foot Reflexology with Chair Event Massage
This 24 CE Hour 2023 Florida Licensed Massage Therapist Renewal Package MUST be completed within 14 days of purchase - no extensions nor exceptions can be made.
This course includes everything a regular/active Florida massage therapist needs to renew their license for the Aug 31, 2023 expiration. It is specially approved by Florida Board of Massage for its "regular" 12 CEs of hands-on/relevant to massage training, plus includes all of the mandatory subjects and CE hours. It is also approved with NCBTMB for online home study CE credit.
If you are taking this training for CE credit with another state or board outside of Florida or NCBTMB, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class.
Your package includes:
- 12 CE Hour Foot Reflexology with Chair Event Massage (this class is approved as your hands-on "relevant to massage techniques" training which is usually required to be in-person, hence the special board approvals)
- 5 CE Hours Germs, COVID-19, & Proper Sanitation for a LMT
- 1 CE Hour Human Trafficking
- 2 CE Hours Ethics
- 2 CE Hours Medical Errors Prevention
- 2 CE Hours FL Massage Laws & Rules
Students MUST purchase/register on this website page to receive the $99 FL Renewal Package. Please do not purchase classes from different website pages and then try to switch to this package. Requests to separate or switch classes in this massively discounted package cannot be provided.
Our ability to provide extensive administrative support for these massively discounted packages is limited, and further compounded by labor shortages. Please make every effort to complete your training early and on-time, before it expires. Please do not wait until the last few days or hours of your training to seek support if you experience any issues or need assistance with your training.
Please email us at info@CeInstitute.com if you have questions or require assistance. We cannot provide immediate simultaneous home study assistance while our school is teaching live webinars, so please allow 24-48 business hours for a response to email. Please do not send multiple emails for the same question because this delays a timely response for all.
You will receive an email link to start your online home study courses within a couple minutes of your purchase/registration. Please check your spam if you do not see this email in your inbox within 5 minutes of your order. Please be sure to check the email address that was used to place your order at registration, and immediately contact us if you do not receive it so that we can resend your login info.
Please watch the tutorial at the beginning of your home study training. It will instruct how to download your student files and companion training materials for your home study training, plus how to download and print your CE certificate. CE hours are usually reported to CE Broker within 1-week of your total package completion, and no more than 1-month after you have completed your entire 24 CE training package. Students must complete this entire 24 CE package to receive CE credit (which includes passing all quizzes and completing the course survey before it expires). Students can take the quizzes as many times as they need to until they pass, or their course access expires. Partial CE credit is not provided for any reason. Thank you.
Your 12 CE Hour Hands-on, Relevant to Massage Techniques training combines both chair massage work and foot reflexology which can be executed at corporations, businesses, events, as house-calls, at parties or in-office. The clients will remain clothed during all of the demonstrated services - there is no undressing required for chair massage or foot reflexology.
Half of the class time, students will learn how to work on clients who are clothed to apply this massage and bodywork at events, corporations and more. We will review some business basics about how to execute a chair massage on-site event on your own plus the common supplies required for a proper, proficient and business-building chair massage operation. Class includes:
- introduction to chair massage application: how, where, when and why
- brief chair massage contraindications
- scientific research that shows the benefits of a quick chair massage routine
- how to market and setup a chair massage event
- what to review and consider for corporate event chair massage execution
- a list of supplies required to execute chair massage events
- setup and sanitation practices for chair events
- we will practice in 2 different portable chairs:
- primary practice and the most amount of time will be spent on back, neck, shoulder, arm, hand and hip massage in a regular seated massage chair
- less time will be spent showing and practicing massage in a portable relaxing chair for onsite or corporate use
- very short hands-on practical chair massage routines will be demonstrated for:
- Vigorous Routine
- Hand & Arm Routine
- Lower Extremity & Foot Routine (in relaxing chair)
- Low Back Work
- Passive Head & Neck Routine
- Seated Chair Use with Triangular Wedge Cushion
Half the class will be dedicated towards basic foot reflexology training. Students will learn:
- Foot Reflexology Definition
- Theories of How Foot Reflexology Works/Working Theories
- Review of Different Foot Charts (where reflex points are commonly found regardless of which chart is used)
- Visual Review of a "Fake" Reflexology Chart
- 24+ Reflex Points with Standard Reflexology Moves (Lung Press, Spinal Twist & Ankle Boogie)
- Application Suggestions
- Instructor Demonstration of Foot Reflexology Sessions in supinated, pronated and seated positions
Students will be provided a chance to practice along simultaneously with instructor demonstrations during training.
Please click HERE for all Chair & Event classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE for all Reflexology classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.