24 CE FL LMT Renewal Home Study Package: Hand & Ear Reflexology with Chair Event Massage
This course is specially approved by Florida Board of Massage for its "regular" hands-on, relevant to massage technique CE credit, plus all of the mandatory subjects and CE hours required to renew an active Florida massage therapist license. It is also approved with NCBTMB for online home study CE credit.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class.
This 24 CE Hour 2023 Florida Licensed Massage Therapist Renewal Package MUST be completed within 31 days of purchase - no extensions nor exceptions can be made. Your package includes:
- 12 CE Hour Hand & Ear Reflexology with Chair Event Massage (this class is approved as your hands-on "relevant to massage techniques" training which is usually required to be in-person, hence the special board approvals)
- 5 CE Hours Germs, COVID-19, & Proper Sanitation for a LMT
- 1 CE Hour Human Trafficking
- 2 CE Hours Ethics
- 2 CE Hours Medical Errors Prevention
- 2 CE Hours FL Massage Laws & Rules
Students MUST purchase/register on this website page to receive the $99 FL License Renewal Package. Please do not purchase classes from different website pages and then try to switch to this package. Requests to separate or switch classes in this massively discounted package cannot be provided.
Our ability to provide extensive administrative support for these massively discounted packages is limited, and further compounded by labor shortages and the pandemic. Please make every effort to complete your training early and on-time, before it expires within 31-days of purchase. Please do not wait until the last few days or hours of your training to seek support if you experience any issues or need assistance with your training.
Please email us at info@CeInstitute.com if you have questions or require assistance. We cannot provide immediate simultaneous home study assistance while our small school is teaching live webinars, so please allow 24-48 business hours for a response to email. Please do not send multiple emails for the same question because this delays a timely response for all.
You will receive an email link to start your online home study courses within a couple minutes of your purchase/registration. Please check your spam if you do not see this email in your inbox within 5 minutes of your order. Please be sure to check the email address that was used to place your order at registration.
Please watch the tutorial at the beginning of your home study training. It will instruct how to download your student files and companion training materials for your home study courses, plus how to download and print your CE certificate. CE hours are usually reported to CE Broker within 1-week of your total package completion, and no more than 1-month after you have completed your entire 24 CE training package. Thank you.
Your 12 CE Hour Hands-on, Relevant to Massage Techniques combines both chair massage work plus hand and ear reflexology which can be executed at corporations, businesses, events, as house-calls, at parties or in-office. The clients will remain clothed during all of the demonstrated services - there is no undressing required for chair massage or hand and ear reflexology.
Half of the class time, students will learn how to work on clients who are clothed to apply this massage and bodywork at events, corporations and more. We will review some business basics about how to execute a chair massage on-site event on your own plus the common supplies required for a proper, proficient and business-building chair massage operation. Class includes:
- introduction to chair massage application: how, where, when and why
- brief chair massage contraindications
- scientific research that shows the benefits of a quick chair massage routine
- how to market and setup a chair massage event
- what to review and consider for corporate event chair massage execution
- a list of supplies required to execute chair massage events
- setup and sanitation practices for chair events
- we will practice in 2 different portable chairs:
- primary practice and the most amount of time will be spent on back, neck, shoulder, arm, hand and hip massage in a regular seated massage chair
- less time will be spent showing and practicing massage in a portable relaxing chair for onsite or corporate use
- very short hands-on practical chair massage routines will be demonstrated for:
- Vigorous Routine
- Hand & Arm Routine
- Lower Extremity & Foot Routine (in relaxing chair)
- Low Back Work
- Passive Head & Neck Routine
- Seated Chair Use with Triangular Wedge Cushion
Half the class will be dedicated towards hand and ear reflexology training. Students will learn:
- A Fascinating Review of Reflexology Timeline
- Ear Therapy History Lesson
- Inverted Fetus Theory of Ear Reflexology Points
- Reflexology Research
- Review of Various Reflex Points
- Reflexology Myth Busting & Contraindications
- Instructor Demonstration and Student Practice Along of Hand & Ear Reflexology Routines on yourself, a mannequin piece or a live model
Students will be provided a chance to practice along simultaneously with instructor demonstrations during training.
Please click HERE for all Chair & Event classes at CE Institute LLC.