18 CE Hour Full Body Manual Lymphatic Drainage (Computer-based Live Interactive Webinar)
This course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. FL Board accepts this homestudy course as it's "regular" hands-on relevant to massage technique CE credit for the Aug 31, 2023 FL MT license renewal period. If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reaon, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Thank you.
This 18 CE Hour Full Body Lymphatic Drainage class is offered as a 3-day online computer-based live interactive webinar on the following dates:
Please select "1:00 pm October 24, 2022" above for the following 3-day class schedule: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, Oct 24, 25 & 26, 2022, 1 pm - 8:00 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "1:00 pm January 22, 2023" above for the following 3-day class schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, January 22, 23, 24, 2023, 1 pm - 8:00 pm Eastern Time Zone
18 CE Hour Full Body Manual Lymphatic Drainage Class Includes:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Hands-on Applications for :
- Cosmetic & plastic surgeries (pre and post treatments)
- Orthopedic surgeries (including joint replacements)
- Athletic uses (including full muscle tears, sports strains and sprains)
- Oncology Treatments & Lymphedema
- Overall body detoxification
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Science & Theory Includes:
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition, Goals, Benefits & Uses
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs Science Lesson
- Lymphatic Systems Diseases, Disorders & Contraindications
- Extensive medical imagery (including post-surgical photos) to explain and demonstrate theories and techniques
- Scientific Research Demonstrating Efficacy of Lymphatic Drainage Application
- Treatment Plan Building of Lymphatic Drainage Hands-on Application
- Lymphatic Post Treatment Recommendations
- Additional Lymphatic Information & Organizations
- 3 Separate Instructor Demonstrations Class Times:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Chronic Swelling Extremities
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Acute Swelling Extremities
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Full Body Routine
- Student Hands-On Practice and Follow-Along (if a student wishes - hands-on practice is NOT required to receive a CE Certificate with this class):
- Student MLD activities to learn techniques prior to application
- 2 Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Chronic & Acute Extremities practice times (students can practice on themselves or a live model)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Full Body Routine (students can watch the demonstration or practice on a live model)
- 2 Separate Student Manual Lymphatic Drainage Handouts/Workbooks in pdf format to download, keep/save and/or print
- 5 Separate Manual Lymphatic Drainage Bodywork Protocols in pdf format to download, keep/save and/or print
At the end of this class, you will have the knowledge and tools to offer a full body manual lymphatic drainage appointment, treat individual extremities effected by lymphedema and other oncology conditions or work on detoxification, sports strains/sprains and post-surgical clients in cosmetic, orthopedic and wellness settings!
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
CE Broker Course Tracking #: 20-859223
Here is CE Institute LLC Lymphatic Drainage Instructor Selena Belisle's latest Lymphatic Drainage article published in MASSAGE MAGAZINE!
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
Selena is a also a retired professional athlete with 3 WAF World Championships. She has competed in places like the Athens Olympic Stadium and has worked on scores of other athletes, including a player from every single team in the NFL (and accolade not many have accomplished). She also earned a 2017 Award from Dana Farber & the Jimmy Fund for: “in recognition of extraordinary support of research and patient care at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, leading to breakthroughs against cancer”. She has worked as a volunteer at the Miami Cancer Institute in the infusion wings, and has spent decades studying and working to help cancer and lymphedema patients.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage.
Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.
As seen in the May 2021 Issue of the Les Nouvelles Magazine: