18 CE Hour Ayurvedic Massage with Shirodhara (Computer-Based Live Interactive Webinar)
This live course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. Florida Board of Massage will accept this course as a live "relevant to massage techniques" hands-on training for the 2022/2023 relicensing period due Aug 31, 2023.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reason, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 3-day 18 CE hour Ayurvedic class is offered as live, hands-on, webinar in the EASTERN TIME ZONE on the following dates:
Please select "1:00 pm April 23, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday, April 23, 25 & 26, 2023 from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern Time (There is no class on Monday)
- Please select "10:00 am June 26, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, June 26, 27 & 29, 2023 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Time (There is no class on Wednesday)
- Please select "1:00 pm July 23, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Sunday, Wednesday & Thursday, July 23, 26 & 27, 2023 from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern Time (There is no class on Monday or Tuesday)
- Please select "10:00 am August 26, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Saturday, Sunday & Tuesday, August 26, 27 & 29, 2023 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Time (There is no class on Monday)
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of most classes as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
In this 18 CE Hour class, student will spend 12 CE Hours on Ayurvedic Massage and 6 CE hours in Shirodhara.
Ayurvedic massage is also known as Abhyanga. It brings balance and harmony to your clients by following time-tested protocols from this ancient Eastern healing tradition.
Learn to perform a full Ayurvedic Massage and learn about the nature of other Ayurvedic bodywork. This class teaches therapists to understand the authentic nature of Ayurveda and provides a good foundation for understanding the 5 Elements and 3 Doshas as they relate to massage and bodywork.
Students will learn to administer Abhyanga Full Body Ayurvedic Massage. Key benefits of each treatment will be discussed as well as contraindications. Students will know how to drape appropriately for this bodywork, and how to customize treatments for each Dosha.
For the Shirodhara bodywork, students will learn:
- Treatment Benefits
- Oils Used
- Setup and Cleanup
- Materials Needed
- Sourcing Supplies
- Three Different Applications Taught with: Tea, Milk and Oil
- Distribution of supplies needed to perform hands-on practice
- Quick dry run-through of a complete Ayurvedic Protocol for Shirodhara as a stand-alone treatment.
There will be instructor demonstration of Ayurvedic Shirodhara and the students will share practice and receipt of shirodhara on each other. Be aware, your hair/scalp will be extremely oily after receiving the shirodhara treatment.
Ayurvedic Massage with Shirodhara Live Interactive Webinar CE Broker Course Tracking #: 20-934294
Your Ayurvedic Instructor is already extensively published in Ayurvedic Modalities - here is an example from Massage Magazine: