Self-paced Home Study 6 CE Chair Massage
This course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. FL Board accepts this homestudy course as it's "regular" hands-on relevant to massage technique CE credit for the Aug 31, 2023 license renewal period.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. Homestudy training is nonrefundable and this homestudy course must be completed within one month of purchase before the account is deactivated.
We have an extremely robust and reliable online training system, because we deactivate user accounts after one month's access, to provide all students the best/most robust service possible. Please do not purchase this course if you are not ready to complete it within one month. It is recommended to use a computer or laptop to take this computer based course. Cell phones are not well equipped to host hours of online training.
After purchase, an email will be sent to you with your course access. Please check your email within 5-minutes of purchase for your online access, and immediately contact us at info@CeInstitute.com if you do not receive it so that we can be of further assistance. We do not provide more than one-month's access time for any reason, so if you're experiencing issues, please immediately contact us. Thank you.
In this Chair Massage class, we will review some business basics about how to execute a chair massage on-site event on your own plus the common supplies required for a proper, proficient and business-building chair massage operation. Class includes:
- introduction to chair massage application: how, where, when and why
- brief chair massage contraindications
- scientific research that shows the benefits of a quick chair massage routine
- how to market and setup a chair massage event
- what to review and consider for corporate event chair massage execution
- a list of supplies required to execute chair massage events
- setup and sanitation practices for chair events
- we will practice in 2 different portable chairs:
- primary practice and the most amount of time will be spent on back, neck, shoulder, arm, hand and hip massage in a regular seated massage chair
- less time will be spent showing and practicing massage in a portable relaxing chair for onsite or corporate use
- very short hands-on practical chair massage routines will be demonstrated for:
- Vigorous Routine
- Hand & Arm Routine
- Lower Extremity & Foot Routine (in relaxing chair)
- Low Back Work
- Passive Head & Neck Routine
- Seated Chair Use with Triangular Wedge Cushion
6 CE Hour Chair Massage Self-paced Home Study CE Broker Course #20-972438
View your instructor's experience with corporate onsite chair massage work in their published article at Massage Magazine: