Self-paced Home Study 12 CE Foot Reflexology with Chair Event Massage
This training is no longer available given we are closing the school on Aug 31, 2023 for the rest of the year. We do have several 6 CE hour hands-on/home study courses available for just $49 which you can view and purchase for a limited time at: https://ceinstitute.com/collections/home-study-hands-on/products/home-study-12-ce-lomi-basics-with-alohatherapy
Please do not register for this course unless you are able to complete it within one week of purchase, because no training extension can be provided for any reason.
Please email the school if you would like to purchase a 12 CE $25 "mandatory" home study training package for FL LMTs if you purchase this 12 CE hands-on training. The 12 CE mandatory course for $25 must be taken in the order it is provided and completed IN-FULL within 1-week of purchase for CE credit. These home study courses will no longer be available for sale after August 24, 2023. We will be closing the school for the remainder of the year on August 31, 2023. We will not be able to provide support or credit for incomplete or expired home study training purchases after August 31, 2023.
This course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. FL Board accepts this homestudy course as its "regular" hands-on relevant to massage technique CE credit for the Aug 31, 2023 license renewal period.
If you are taking this training for CE credit outside of Florida, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. Homestudy training is nonrefundable and this course must be completed within 7-days of purchase or else it will expire.
It is recommended to use a computer or laptop to take this computer based course. Cell phones and tablets are not well equipped to host a multi-hour online training, regardless of manufacturer claims.
After purchase, an email will be sent to you with your course access. Please check your email within 5-minutes of purchase for your online access, and immediately contact us at info@CeInstitute.com if you do not receive it so that we can resend your login information. We do not provide longer access times to training for any reason, so if you're experiencing issues, please email us immediately for assistance. Thank you.
This 12 Hour CE Class combines both chair massage work and foot reflexology which can be executed at corporations, businesses, events, as house-calls, at parties or in-office. The clients will remain clothed during all of the demonstrated services - there is no undressing required for chair massage or foot reflexology.
Half of the class time, students will learn how to work on clients who are clothed to apply this massage and bodywork at events, corporations and more. We will review some business basics about how to execute a chair massage on-site event on your own plus the common supplies required for a proper, proficient and business-building chair massage operation. Class includes:
- introduction to chair massage application: how, where, when and why
- brief chair massage contraindications
- scientific research that shows the benefits of a quick chair massage routine
- how to market and setup a chair massage event
- what to review and consider for corporate event chair massage execution
- a list of supplies required to execute chair massage events
- setup and sanitation practices for chair events
- we will practice in 2 different portable chairs:
- primary practice and the most amount of time will be spent on back, neck, shoulder, arm, hand and hip massage in a regular seated massage chair
- less time will be spent showing and practicing massage in a portable relaxing chair for onsite or corporate use
- very short hands-on practical chair massage routines will be demonstrated for:
- Vigorous Routine
- Hand & Arm Routine
- Lower Extremity & Foot Routine (in relaxing chair)
- Low Back Work
- Passive Head & Neck Routine
- Seated Chair Use with Triangular Wedge Cushion
Half the class will be dedicated towards basic foot reflexology training. Students will learn:
- Foot Reflexology Definition
- Theories of How Foot Reflexology Works/Working Theories
- Review of Different Foot Charts (where reflex points are commonly found regardless of which chart is used)
- Visual Review of a "Fake" Reflexology Chart
- 24+ Reflex Points with Standard Reflexology Moves (Lung Press, Spinal Twist & Ankle Boogie)
- Application Suggestions
- Instructor Demonstration of Foot Reflexology Sessions in supinated, pronated and seated positions
Students will be provided a chance to practice along simultaneously with instructor demonstrations during training.
CE BROKER COURSE #20-972538
Please click HERE for all Chair & Event classes at CE Institute LLC.