24 CE FL LMT Renewal Home Study Package: Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics
Please visit the following website calendar for our remaining 24 CE FL LMT Renewal Packages this month: https://ceinstitute.com/apps/bookthatapp/calendar. We will be closing the school on August 31st for the remainder of the year to create new course offerings and management. This 24 CE home study package on this page is no longer available. Thank you.
This course includes everything a regular/active Florida massage therapist needs to renew their license for the Aug 31, 2023 expiration. It is specially approved by Florida Board of Massage for its "regular" 12 CEs of hands-on/relevant to massage training, plus includes all of the mandatory subjects and CE hours. It is also approved with NCBTMB for online home study CE credit.
If you are taking this training for CE credit with another state or board outside of Florida or NCBTMB, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class.
Your package includes:
- 12 CE Hour Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics (this class is approved as your hands-on "relevant to massage techniques" training which is usually required to be in-person, hence the special board approvals)
- 5 CE Hours Germs, COVID-19, & Proper Sanitation for a LMT
- 1 CE Hour Human Trafficking
- 2 CE Hours Ethics
- 2 CE Hours Medical Errors Prevention
- 2 CE Hours FL Massage Laws & Rules
Students MUST purchase/register on this website page to receive the $125 FL Renewal Package. Please do not purchase classes from different website pages and then try to switch to this package. Requests to separate or switch classes in this massively discounted package cannot be provided.
Our ability to provide extensive administrative support for these massively discounted packages is limited, and further compounded by labor shortages. Please make every effort to complete your training early and on-time, before it expires. Please do not wait until the last few days or hours of your training to seek support if you experience any issues or need assistance with your training.
Please email us at info@CeInstitute.com if you have questions or require assistance. We cannot provide immediate simultaneous home study assistance while our school is teaching live webinars, so please allow 24-48 business hours for a response to email. Please do not send multiple emails for the same question because this delays a timely response for all.
You will receive an email link to start your online home study courses within a couple minutes of your purchase/registration. Please check your spam if you do not see this email in your inbox within 5 minutes of your order. Please be sure to check the email address that was used to place your order at registration, and immediately contact us if you do not receive it so that we can resend your login info.
Please watch the tutorial at the beginning of your home study training. It will instruct how to download your student files and companion training materials for your home study training, plus how to download and print your CE certificate. CE hours are usually reported to CE Broker within 1-week of your total package completion, and no more than 1-month after you have completed your entire 24 CE training package. Students must complete this entire 24 CE package to receive CE credit (which includes passing all quizzes and completing the course survey before it expires). Students can take the quizzes as many times as they need to until they pass, or their course access expires. Partial CE credit is not provided for any reason. Thank you.
Your 12 CE Hour Hands-on, Relevant to Massage Techniques training will include:
- Two different protocols for arms and legs MLD treatment (one for chronic swelling i.e. lymphedema, a 2nd protocol for acute swelling i.e. sports injury)
- Lymphedema Education and How Lymphatic Drainage is Used with Cancer and Cancer Treatments
- Lymphatic Drainage History
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Diseases & Disorders
- Lymphatic Drainage Contraindications
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition & Benefits
- Lymphatic Complications with Oncology
- Countless medical and scientific research studies to promote MLD application and efficacy as an evidence-based and evidence-informed practice
- Students activities to learn how to mimic MLD hands-on techniques prior to application
- Multiple instructor demonstrations of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Techniques and Sequences for the Extremities (Arms & Legs) for both chronic and acute swelling
- Student Practice Along Time of Manual Lymphatic Drainage for the Extremities (Arms & Legs) for both chronic and acute swelling
- This basics 12 hour training does not include post-surgical work. Please visit our 18 or 24 CE MLD training if you are seeking post-surgical training by clicking HERE.
This manual lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
She has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). Selena found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage practiced within this clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage. Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.