12 CE Hour Sports & Neuromuscular Therapy Basics 2 DAY CLASS $185
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
This 12 CE Hour Sports & Neuromuscular Therapy Basics class is offered as 1-day or 2-day Class. Please click HERE for the 1-day class Schedule.
Our next 2-day classes are scheduled for:
- Sunday, March 3, 2019, 3:30 - 9:30 pm & Monday, March 4th, 1 pm - 7:30 pm (A 10 minute break each class hour both days.)
- Sunday June 16, 2019 from 9 am to 3 pm and Monday June 17, 2019 from 1 pm - 7:30 pm. (A 10 minute break each class hour both days.)
- Saturday Aug 31, 2019 from 9 am to 3 pm and Sunday Sept 1, 2019 from 1 pm - 7:30 pm (A 10 minute break each class hour both days.)
- if you need 12 CE Hours prior to Aug 31st - try our 12 CE Hour Neuromuscular Therapy Class.
We start weekday classes at 1 pm scheduled to avoid weekday rush hour traffic.
6 CE Hours of this class will be spent on Sports Massage Basics. This Portion of Class Was Designed to Teach Therapists How to Perform a Quick Sports Massage for all Types of Sporting Events and Athletes. Basic Sports Massage Class Science, Theory & Practice Includes:
- Muscle Movement,
- Stretch Reflex,
- Muscle Types,
- Circulation & Changes,
- Reciprocal Inhibition,
- Client Evaluation,
- Aging in Athletes,
- Body Mechanics,
- Thermal Therapy,
- Intake Process,
- Setting up a Table for Quick Turnover
- Sanitation Techniques
- A Quick Sports Massage Routine with Instructor Demonstration
- Student Hands-on Practice & Receipt.
6 CE Hours of this class will be spent on Neuromuscular Therapy Basics which includes:
- NMT Benefits,
- Postural & Functional Evaluations,
- Nerve Entrapment & Ischemia,
- Assessing & Addressing Pain,
- Pain Relief Agencies & Organizations,
- Treatment Suggestions,
- Instructor Demonstrations,
- NMT Evaluations
- Hands-on NMT Practice & Receipt
At the end of this class, you should be able to evaluate athletes and other clients for postural distortions, contracted/shortened plus elongated/overstretched muscles and have a better understanding of common underlying causes of dysfunction in the body. Students should leave this class and feel more confident about where their work will be most effective in their client's body to provide pain relief and better function.
12 CE Hour Sports & Neuromuscular Therapy Basics FL CE Broker Course #20-560637
Please click HERE for all Neuromuscular classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.