6 CE Hour Japanese REIKI I $95
The next Japanese Reiki I class is scheduled on:
- Sunday, March 24, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm (A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.)
- Sunday, June 9, 2019, 9 am - 3 pm ( A 10 minute break each class hour will be provided)
Reiki is a gentle healing technique that channels energy through therapeutic touch. The client often remains clothed for the session.
In this authentic Japanese Reiki course, we will "smudge" then review the following theory with instructor lecture and powerpoint presentation:
- Definition of Rei-ki
- History of Usui, Hayashi, Takata, Robertson, Schilke and other sensei
- Explanation of attunement process
- Energetical “conduit” process/no depletion
- Healing Process
- Reiki ideals
- How to use Reiki
- When to use Reiki
- Client intake process
- Review of Reiki I Symbol
After theoretical lesson, we will have a Reiki I Attunement plus an instructor demonstration of all hand positions for a full body prone and supine Reiki session. Student practice and receipt of Reiki Sessions will follow. Students will be provided a practical hand-out so that they can perform full reiki sessions on their own after the completion of class.
Japane Reiki I FL CE Broker Course #20-700968
Please click HERE for all Japanese Reiki classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.