12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage $185 2 DAY CLASS
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
This 12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage class is offered in a 1-day or 2-day Class. Please CLICK HERE to view the 1-day class schedule.
The next 2-day classes are scheduled on:
- Monday, May 13, 2019 & Tuesday, May 14, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Tuesday, August 27, 2019 & Wednesday August 28, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Saturday & Sunday, Nov 16 & 17, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
In this 2-Day, 12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage Class, you will learn:
- Pregnancy Classifications
- Overview of a "High-Risk" Pregnancy
- Overview of Bed Rest & Pelvic Rest Pregnancies
- Extensive Prenatal Vocabulary
- Prenatal Massage Contraindications
- Addressing Issues of Aromatherapy & Reflexology with Pregnancy
- Basic Setup Practices of Prenatal Massage
- Instructor Demonstration of Prenatal Sidelying Massage
- Student Practice & Receipt of Sidelying Massage
- Prenatal Massage Benefits
- Miscarriage Statistics, Quotes & Info
- Recommended Prenatal Bodywork by Trimester
- Prenatal Massage "Practical Time" Instructions
- Overview of Prenatal Massage Options and Positions
- Prenatal Massage Appointment Setup & Prescreening
- Prenatal Massage Research, Statistics & Studies
- Instructor "Show & Tell" of Various Prenatal Massage Body Cushion Systems
- Instructor Demonstration of Prenatal Massage Body Cushion "Setup" for 3 - 9+ Months of Pregnancy
- Instructor Demonstration & Student Practice Time to Setup, Breakdown and Practice "Turnover" Time in Prenatal Body Cushions
- Instructor Demonstration & Student Practice of Client Intake, Mount & Dismount into Prenatal Massage Body Cushions
- Instructor Demonstration & Student Practice & Receipt of Prenatal Massage in the "Prenatal Triangle" in the Prenatal Body Cushions
12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage FL CE Broker Course #20-479047
Please click HERE for all Prenatal Massage Therapy classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This prenatal massage class will be taught by either Annette Figueredo or Selena Belisle.
Instructor Annette Figueredo owns Etuni Mother & Baby: Postpartum Rejuvenation at Spa Solara on Coral Way. Working as an Ayurvedic Postpartum Doula, Annette aims to prevent imbalance and revitalize a woman's bodies after birth by addressing core issues such as exhaustion, lack of sleep, postpartum depression, constipation and lactation. In addition to teaching prenatal massage, Annette holds private consultations with pregnant women, advising them on proper foods, expectations, preventive methods, and other key tips to enhance the motherhood experience and prepare a sacred space for the incarnation of the baby’s soul.
Annette’s formal massage therapy training includes graduating from the Finger Lakes School of Massage in Ithaca, New York in 2009. She is also a Reiki Master and Harmonyum energy healing practitioner. As one of the founders of Naam Yoga South Florida, a local franchise of Naam Yoga International, Inc, she focusses on therapeutic breathing techniques, meditation and manifestation. Ayurvedic healing, treatments and products is another of Annette’s specialties.
Instructor Selena Belisle has been practicing massage therapy for 30 years. She created one of the 1st alternative health care practices in New England (from 1996 until she successfully sold the business in 2005), where she managed a staff of over 40 massage therapists, 4 acupuncturists and 4 chiropractors. She spent another 5-years training and managing a 2nd staff as a Newbury Street Spa Owner in Boston, MA from 2005 to 2010. In 2011, Selena moved to South Beach Miami and founded CE Institute LLC.
Back in Boston, Selena worked closely with several Boston area hospital OB-GYNs who referred hundreds of pregnant women for prenatal massage to her retail practices. Selena has worked with an enormous amount of prenatal equipment, cushions, pillows and positions. She has performed (and trained others to provide) extensive prenatal body cushion, prenatal side-lying and prenatal chair massage at her various retail practices. You can view more of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
CE Institute LLC prides itself in providing the very best of instructors and educational experiences for our students. Sign-up today and prepare yourself for an incredible 5-star learning experience.