12 CE Hour Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics (Computer-based Live Interactive Webinar)
This live course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. Florida Board of Massage will accept this course as a live "relevant to massage techniques" hands-on training for the 2022/2023 relicensing period due Aug 31, 2023.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reason, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 12 CE Hour Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics (Computer-based Live Interactive Webinar) is offered as a 2-day class in the Eastern Time Zone on the following dates:
Please select "1:00 pm October 24, 2022" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Monday & Tuesday, Oct 24 & 25, 2022, 1 pm - 7:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "1:00 pm January 22, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Monday & Tuesday, January 22 & 23, 2023, 1 pm - 7:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
Please select "1:00 pm March 5, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, March 5 & 6, 2023, 1 pm - 7:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "10:00 am May 9, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, May 9 & 10, 2023, 10 am - 4:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "10:00 am June 17, 2023" (FATHER'S DAY WEEKEND) above for the following 2-day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, June 17 & 18, 2023, 10 am - 4:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "1:00 pm July 24, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Monday & Tuesday, July 24 & 25, 2023, 1 pm - 7:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
- Please select "1:00 pm August 21, 2023" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Monday & Tuesday, August 21 & 22, 2023, 1 pm - 7:30 pm Eastern Time Zone
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of most classes as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
12 CE Hour Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics (Computer-based Live Interactive Webinar) Includes:
- Two different protocols for arms and legs MLD treatment (one for chronic swelling i.e. lymphedema, a 2nd protocol for acute swelling i.e. sports injury)
- Lymphedema Education and How Lymphatic Drainage is Used with Cancer and Cancer Treatments
- Lymphatic Drainage History
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Diseases & Disorders
- Lymphatic Drainage Contraindications
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition & Benefits
- Lymphatic Complications with Oncology
- Information & Organizations that Support Lymphatic Conditions
- Students activities to learn how to mimic MLD hands-on techniques prior to application
- Two separate instructor demonstrations of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Techniques and Sequences for the Extremities (Arms & Legs)
- Student Practice Along Time of Manual Lymphatic Drainage for the Extremities (Arms & Legs)
- This basics 12 hour training does not include post-surgical work. Please visit our 18 or 24 CE MLD training if you are seeking post-surgical training.
CE Broker Course Tracking #: 20-859225
This manual lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
She has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). Selena found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage practiced within this clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage. Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.