LIVE IN-PERSON 12 CE Hour Reflexology: Foot, Hand & Ear
This live, hands-on, in-person class has special operations given it has been scheduled during the COVID-19 pandemic. This will be our one of our first in-person classes in 2 1/2 years because we take COVID extremely seriously:
- This class will be limited to around 10 students. Please do not register unless you are serious about attending. We require a minimum of 6 students to hold class, so there's a limited number of class cancellations and changes that can be processed while keeping the class/school operational.
- We require 7-days notice to change or cancel registration prior to the start of class, which will be processed with a $25 admin fee. Students may make a one-time change to another class with 7-days notice prior to the start of training at no charge. Changes or cancellations within 7-days of the class start date cannot be honored, unless the student provides a verifiable COVID positive test that was diagnosed within 10-days prior to the start of class. The verifiable test must be provided prior to the class start date.
- This is a live, in-person hands-on bodywork training class. Students will be kept separated during lecture and theory, and will be allowed close contact during hands-on practice, as long as they follow the school's policies. Students do not have to participate in hands-on training to earn CE credit. Their only requirement is to attend, watch, listen and be physically present during instruction.
- Students are required to wear masks at ALL times over their mouth and nose while on campus (minus the small break room where drinks or snacks can be consumed). No exceptions will be made for this policy for ANY reason. Any student who does not follow our mask wearing policies will be immediately discharged from campus without a refund. Neck goiters and respirators that allow for respiratory discharge are not acceptable masks. The school will provide acceptable masks if the instructor feels the need to do so. Our school is usually kept unreasonably cold so wearing masks in our classroom is often more durable than most.
- Temperature of students will be taken prior to the start of class, and may be checked again at any time. Any student exhibiting an elevated temperature or fever must leave the school.
- Students must arrive at least 20-minutes prior to the start of class (and no greater than 1-hour prior to the start) for screening and attendance registration. Any student who does not arrive at least 20-minutes prior to the start of class may be denied admission without a refund. The school is attempting to limit the number of people on campus at one time. It is the instructor who takes the temperature and screens students, and they cannot do this after they have started their class. Class will not be delayed for tardy students.
- Any student who exhibits outward signs of illness with either coughing or sneezing, or any other COVID-19 sign or symptom will be required to leave campus. Please do not register with us if you suffer from allergies or any other medical condition that causes sneezing or coughing, especially while wearing a mask. Because coughing and sneezing are signs of COVID-19, we will not distress and distract other attendees (including the instructor) with anyone coughing or sneezing in class. Please do not show up for class with outward signs of illness because you will be told to leave.
- Hygiene and sanitation measures will be heightened. The school provides hand sanitizer, sinks with soap and water, HEPA filters as well as disinfection products. Any attendee who does not follow our hygiene and sanitation instructions will be required to leave campus without a certificate or refund.
- The instructor will not wear a mask during lecture, so that hearing impaired and deaf students, plus students who are seated 20+ feet away can clearly lip read and hear the instructor. Students are not permitted to be within 6 feet, or approach the instructor during lecture.
- To mitigate attendance, we recommend live in-person training for students who can easily drive to our downtown Miami school, given the chance for cancellation is increased during the pandemic. We are not responsible for any costs incurred by a student with a cancelled class. This class can be cancelled for any reason the school requires, especially if the COVID-19 infection rates significantly increase, prior to the start. Please keep in mind it is in the school's interest to hold class to remain operational, so we will do our best to provide class under reasonable circumstances.
- Students will be required to agree to these policies in writing via email prior to the start of class for physical admission to the school. Any student who does not agree to these policies in writing at least 7 days prior to the start of class will have their attendance/registration cancelled/refunded, minus our $25 admin process fee. There are no refunds available for disagreeable students within 7-days of the class start, or after the class has started.
- Any student who attempts to defy our policies is subject to have their conduct (unethical or otherwise) reported to their licensing board for potential disciplinary action - at the discretion of the board. They will also be discharged and denied further interaction with CE Institute LLC.
- Changes to our COVID-19 cancellation policies can be made for any reason at any time, at sole discretion of the instructor or school. Please note that we cannot allow anyone to possibly infect others by claiming medical needs or anything else to attempt to exempt themself from our instructions and requirements, especially given the close proximity with hands-on contact allowed during this training, plus the fact that other instructors and schools may be able to accommodate students when we cannot, and we also have similar training and/or CE credit available in live and online instructional delivery methods, beyond our physical classroom. Thank you.
This 12 CE Hour Reflexology: Foot, Hand & Ear is offered as a 2-day Class on the following dates:
- Please select "1 pm September 25, 2022" above for the following 2-day schedule: Sunday & Monday, September 25 & 26, 2022 from 1:00 pm to 8:00 pm
A 60-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour
12 CE Hour Reflexology: Foot, Hand & Ear Class includes:
- History & Theories
- Reflex Points for 3 Different Areas (Ears, Hands & Feet)
- Myth Busting & Contraindications
- 3 Different Reflexology Routines
- 3 Different Reflexology Charts for the 3 Areas
- 3 Instructor Demonstrations
- 6+ Hands-on Practice Sessions
- 6+ Receipts of Reflexology Sessions
3 hours of class is Ear Reflexology, 3 hours of class is Hand Reflexology and 6 hours of class is Foot Reflexology. Learn them ALL to provide these unique but popular therapeutic services, and become well-versed in the world of REFLEXOLOGY! In this AMAZING 3 part class, 1/2 of your class hours will be spent on foot reflexology. You will view several different foot reflexology charts as part of class, and learn how to decipher which charts are "more legitimate" than others. We will also review many foot reflexology facts and statistics, and you will view a live foot reflexology instructor demonstration, which will include a colon flush, spinal twist, lung press, the ankle boogie, thumb walking, and several other foot reflexology maneuvers. Students will learn these reflexology maneuvers plus learn, practice and receive an overall classic foot reflexology relaxation routine.
This class includes a fascinating timeline of reflexology practices - specifically geared towards ear reflexology. You will be shown different anatomical points of the ear, with ear reflexology points, plus learn a basic ear reflexology routine which you will practice and receive in class, after an instructor demonstration. You will also view an instructor demonstration then practice and receive a basic hand reflexology routine, with additional research scientific studies of the therapeutic benefits of hand massage.
This well-rounded reflexology class is to provide you the most common reflexology strokes, points and routines, so that licensees will be able to start practicing reflexology the very next day after you complete this class!!
12 CE Hour Reflexology: Foot, Hand & Ear FL CE Broker Course #20-542469
Please click HERE for all Reflexology classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
Instructor Selena Belisle who provides this reflexology home study training was published in Massage Magazine for her insight with Reflexology practice. Please view the article below or on Massage Magazine's website by clicking HERE.
This reflexology class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena has been practicing multiple bodywork modalities for 30 years, and originally learned Reflexology in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located. In fact, one of the Massage Institute’s required textbooks in 1995 was a Eunice Ingham publication, well before Reflexology became the popular modality that it has become today.
Selena started her bodywork career as a sports massage therapist in 1989 – she was part of Team USA and has won 3 WAF World Championships amongst other various minor athletic titles. She also founded and managed an alternative health care practice of over 40 massage therapists, 4 acupuncturists and 4 chiropractors in Braintree & Quincy, Massachusetts from 1996 to 2005 (which she successfully sold). She then spent another 5-years training and managing a 2nd staff as a Newbury Street Spa Owner in Boston, MA from 2005-2010.
Selena’s continued reflexology practice, studies and teachings over the past 25 years included learning methods such as Simplified-Modern Reflexology from Body Reflexology in 2000. Selena completed multiple Traditional Chinese Medicine Certifications (in 1995 & 2000) to learn more about utilizing different points and applications of the body to create holistic healing and wellness from places like the Beijing Hospital in Beijing China and the NE School of Acupuncture. She has studied with many different reflexology instructors who have presented many different reflexology philosophies and approaches in both live and online theoretical classes. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s publications, training and experience by clicking HERE. In the end, and with the birth of the world-wide net, Selena has performed her own research: analyzing random control trials, case studies and reading hundreds of scholarly reflexology publications to create this Reflexology course which is backed by evidence-based scientific research, extensive work experience, practical application and objective data.
CE Institute LLC prides itself in providing the very best of instructors and educational experiences for our students. Sign-up today and prepare yourself for an incredible 5-star learning experience.