12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage
This 12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage is offered as a 1-day or 2-day Class on the following dates:
- Please select "9 am Feb 9, 2020" above for the following 1-day schedule: Sunday, February 9, 2020, 9 am - 9:30 pm
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
In this 12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage Class, you will learn:
- Pregnancy Classifications
- Overview of a "High-Risk" Pregnancy
- Overview of Bed Rest & Pelvic Rest Pregnancies
- Extensive Prenatal Vocabulary
- Prenatal Massage Contraindications
- Addressing Issues of Aromatherapy & Reflexology with Pregnancy
- Basic Setup Practices of Prenatal Massage
- Instructor Demonstration of Prenatal Sidelying Massage
- Student Practice & Receipt of Sidelying Massage
- Prenatal Massage Benefits
- Miscarriage Statistics, Quotes & Info
- Recommended Prenatal Bodywork by Trimester
- Prenatal Massage "Practical Time" Instructions
- Overview of Prenatal Massage Options and Positions
- Prenatal Massage Appointment Setup & Prescreening
- Prenatal Massage Research, Statistics & Studies
- Instructor "Show & Tell" of Various Prenatal Massage Body Cushion Systems
- Instructor Demonstration of Prenatal Massage Body Cushion "Setup" for 3 - 9+ Months of Pregnancy
- Instructor Demonstration & Student Practice Time to Setup, Breakdown and Practice "Turnover" Time in Prenatal Body Cushions
- Instructor Demonstration & Student Practice of Client Intake, Mount & Dismount into Prenatal Massage Body Cushions
- Instructor Demonstration & Student Practice & Receipt of Prenatal Massage in the "Prenatal Triangle" in the Prenatal Body Cushions
12 CE Hour Prenatal Massage FL CE Broker Course #20-479047
Please click HERE for all Prenatal Massage Therapy classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
Instructor Selena Belisle has been practicing massage therapy for 30 years, and teaching prenatal massage for the past 20+ years. She created one of the 1st alternative health care practices in New England (from 1996 until she successfully sold the business in 2005), where she managed a staff of over 40 massage therapists, 4 acupuncturists and 4 chiropractors. She spent another 5-years training and managing a 2nd staff as a Newbury Street Spa Owner in Boston, MA from 2005 to 2010. In 2011, Selena moved to South Beach Miami and founded CE Institute LLC.
During Selena's 10-year alternative healthcare business tenureship, she worked closely with multiple Boston area hospital OB-GYNs who referred hundreds of pregnant women for prenatal massage. As such, Selena trained and worked with an enormous amount of prenatal positions, cushions, pillows and equipment. She has performed (and trained others to provide) extensive prenatal body cushion massage, prenatal side-lying massage and prenatal chair massage. You can view more of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
CE Institute LLC prides itself in providing the very best of instructors and educational experiences for our students. Sign-up today and prepare yourself for an incredible 5-star learning experience.