FREE 1 CE Hour Micro Intro to Oncology Bodywork Live Webinar
Limited Space is available for this is a FREE hour-long webinar which provides 1 CE Hour Credit for "related to massage therapy techniques" with Florida Board of Massage ONLY (this 1 CE credit is ONLY valid for Florida Board of Massage and no other board).
This FREE class is scheduled for Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 6:30 pm EASTERN TIME
This webinar review the basics of Massage Magazine's most recently published Oncology article written by Instructor Selena Belisle. We teach about 3 of the most popular forms of oncology treatments and how they could affect working with cancer patients and survivors. The instructor will also teach about the benefits of foot reflexology and other forms of massage for oncology clients.
CE Institute LLC does not provide more than 1 Free CE Hour Registration per Student (this includes tardy, incomplete attendance and no-shows). It's one free CE hour per student for life.
Any student who attempts to register for more than 1 Free CE hour with us will be DISMISSED FROM ALL TRAINING WITH ZERO CE CREDIT ISSUED.
Our FREE Micro Courses are for students to try ONE course with us, to see if they like our school's instruction. Our free micro courses are NOT for students who are trying to earn more than 1 free CE through taking multiple free classes. If you require additional credit beyond 1 CE, please view any of our longer CE webinars for purchase by clicking HERE.
This webinar consists of an extremely limited introduction to Oncology Bodywork with a brief instructor demonstration of foot reflexology techniques that can be practice on some cancer patients and survivors. Unfortunately, student hands-on practice follow along with instructor feedback during micro webinars.
PLEASE LOGIN EARLY TO YOUR WEBINAR TO ENSURE A WORKING CONNECTION BETWEEN YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM AND OURS - INCOMPLETE ATTENDANCE WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY CE CREDIT. WE CANNOT PROVIDE MORE THAN ONE FREE REGISTRATION PER STUDENT FOR ANY REASON.
Here are some helpful instructions to attend one of our live tnteractive webinars, especially for students who are NEW to webinars training. There are a lot of things you can do to prepare yourself to attend one of our live intearctive webinars:
1. Students should use a laptop or computer device to attend a webinar. Cell phones and older tablet devices might not be compatible and have less webinar functions than a computer device. You can check your computer device compatibility with this website link: https://support.goto.com/meeting/system-check, although a pass of compatibility on this link will not a guarantee that devices such as an old tablet, cell phone or outdated computer would work perfectly during the webinar. We have had a handful of antique devices pass this compatibility test but not work perfectly during the webinar.
2. You can 100% watch our 15-minute quick start video on youtube: https://youtu.be/hLXzEVuwgmk. Please be prepared to take notes throughout the video for tips on how to best prepare yourself.
3. You should make sure to download and have the latest version for a Chrome Broswer to attend our webinars:
- For Windows, Go to https://www.google.com/chrome/ and click on the Download Chrome button. Installation instructions for Windows and MAC can be found here https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95346
- If you are unable to download a chrome browser, then you should be able to open/download the GoTo application when joining the webinar. We recommend using a Chrome Browser over downloading/using the GoTo app whenever possible.
4. You can view instruction on our webinar informational pages: