Self-paced Online Home Study 18 CE Hour Full Body Manual Lymphatic Drainage
PLEASE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS NONREFUNDABLE, TIME-SENSITIVE COURSE UNLESS YOU ARE READY TO COMPLETE IT WITHIN 31-DAYS OF PURCHASE. This course must be completed within 1-month of purchase, before it expires and your account is subsequently deactivated. Course access time is calculated from the minute of purchase. Please do not wait until the last couple of days to start or complete training, because no training extensions are available for any reason, including tech issues. We cannot alter, swap or change names on student accounts, certificates or school records for any reason, so please register for training in the student's name as you wish it to be printed on the CE certificate.
It is recommended to use a computer or laptop to take this computer based course. All of this training is provided via prerecorded video, with handouts as well as quiz(es) plus a course survey, to meet board requirements to issue CE credit. As such, cell phones and tablets are not recommended. We do not allow students to download our training videos; however, we provide extensive companion handout materials which students can download/print on their own before the training expires, and are no longer available. All of these instructions, such as where to download your handouts and more, will be provided as your first video tutorial of your paid training.
Our automated systems will send a course access link to your registered email address after purchase. You can also login to your paid training at lms.CeInstitute.com with your registered email address, and then use the "Forgot Password" link if you did not set up a password, or cannot remember it. We cannot extend course access time for any reason, so if you're experiencing any issues at any time, or have any questions whatsoever before or after purchase, please email us at info@CeInstitute.com for assistance. Response times to your email can take 24-48 business hours from the time we receive it.
This course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. FL Board accepts this home study course as its "regular" hands-on relevant to massage technique CE credit. If you are taking this for CE credit and unsure if this course meets your CE requirements, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying.
To provide these massively discounted training prices, we require students to complete their coursework within a reasonable amount of time, as advertised, or else they will not receive CE credit or a certificate. Home study courses like this one can typically be completed within a few day's time. We are able to maintain a quality, reliable and robust training platform with extreme discounts because we do not allow students to linger for excessive periods of time with unfinished coursework in our systems, beyond the additional weeks of access time we already provide with this purchase. Please email us PRIOR TO PURCHASE (info@CeInstitute.com) if you have special needs and/or disabilities that could impede your ability to complete online training as advertised, so that we can review your individual needs and reasonable options. Thanks so much and we hope you enjoy the training!
18 CE Hour Full Body Manual Lymphatic Drainage Class Includes:
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Hands-on Applications for :
- Cosmetic & plastic surgeries (pre and post treatments)
- Orthopedic surgeries (including joint replacements)
- Athletic uses (including full muscle tears, sports strains and sprains)
- Oncology Treatments & Lymphedema
- Overall body detoxification
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Science & Theory Includes:
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition, Goals, Benefits & Uses
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs Science Lesson
- Lymphatic Systems Diseases, Disorders & Contraindications
- Extensive medical imagery (including post-surgical photos) to explain and demonstrate theories and techniques
- Scientific Research Demonstrating Efficacy of Lymphatic Drainage Application
- Treatment Plan Building of Lymphatic Drainage Hands-on Application
- Lymphatic Post Treatment Recommendations
- Additional Lymphatic Information & Organizations
- 3 Separate Instructor Demonstrations Class Times:
- Student MLD activities to learn techniques prior to application
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Chronic Swelling Extremities
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Acute Swelling Extremities
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Full Body Routine
- Student Hands-On Practice and Follow-Along (if a student wishes - hands-on practice is NOT required to receive a CE Certificate with this class):
- 2 Manual Lymphatic Drainage for Chronic & Acute Extremities practice times (students can practice on themselves or a live model)
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage Full Body Routine (students can watch the demonstration or practice on a live model)
- 2 Separate Student Manual Lymphatic Drainage Handouts/Workbooks in pdf format to download, keep/save and/or print
- 5 Separate Manual Lymphatic Drainage Bodywork Protocols in pdf format to download, keep/save and/or print
At the end of this class, you will have the knowledge and tools to offer a full body manual lymphatic drainage appointment, treat individual extremities effected by lymphedema and other oncology conditions or work on detoxification, sports strains/sprains and post-surgical clients in cosmetic, orthopedic and wellness settings!
Full Body Manual Lymphatic Drainage Self-paced Online Home Study CE Broker Tracking #: 20-909628
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
Here is CE Institute LLC Lymphatic Drainage Instructor Selena Belisle's latest Lymphatic Drainage article published in MASSAGE MAGAZINE!
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
Selena is a also a retired professional athlete with 3 WAF World Championships. She has competed in places like the Athens Olympic Stadium and has worked on scores of other athletes, including a player from every single team in the NFL (and accolade not many have accomplished). She also earned a 2017 Award from Dana Farber & the Jimmy Fund for: “in recognition of extraordinary support of research and patient care at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, leading to breakthroughs against cancer”. She has worked as a volunteer at the Miami Cancer Institute in the infusion wings, and has spent decades studying and working to help cancer and lymphedema patients.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage.
Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.
As seen in the May 2021 Issue of the Les Nouvelles Magazine: