18 CE Hour Ayurvedic Massage with Herbal Poultice Treatment Live Interactive Webinar
This live course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. Florida Board of Massage will accept this course as a live "relevant to massage techniques" hands-on training for the 2022/2023 relicensing period due Aug 31, 2023.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. There is a $25 cancellation fee to cancel for any reason, plus 7-days notice is required prior to the start of training to change or cancel.
In this live interactive webinar, you will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. Please read the email instructions provided prior to the start of your training to get the very most out of it! Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 3-day 18 CE hour Ayurvedic class is offered as live, hands-on, webinar in the EASTERN TIME ZONE on the following dates:
Please select "1 pm February 5, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Sunday, Monday & Tuesday, Febuary 5, 6 & 7, 2023 from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern Time
- Please select "1 pm April 25, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, April 25, 26 & 27, 2023 from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern Time
- Please select "10:00 am June 26, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, June 26, 27 & 28, 2023 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Time
- Please select "1 pm July 25, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, July 25, 26 & 27, 2023 from 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm Eastern Time
- Please select "10:00 am August 26, 2023" above for the following 3-day schedule: Saturday, Sunday & Monday, August 26, 27 & 28, 2023 from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm Eastern Time
A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of most classes as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.
In this 18 CE Hour class, student will spend 12 CE Hours on Ayurvedic Massage and 6 CE hours in Ayurveda Indian Poultice Bodywork.
Ayurvedic massage is also known as Abhyanga. It brings balance and harmony to your clients by following time-tested protocols from this ancient Eastern healing tradition.
Learn to perform a full Ayurvedic Massage and learn about the nature of other Ayurvedic bodywork. This class teaches therapists to understand the authentic nature of Ayurveda and provides a good foundation for understanding the 5 Elements and 3 Doshas as they relate to massage and bodywork.
Students will learn to administer Abhyanga Full Body Ayurvedic Massage. Key benefits of each treatment will be discussed as well as contraindications. Students will know how to drape appropriately for this bodywork, and how to customize treatments for each Dosha.
For the poultice bodywork, students will learn:
- Treatment Benefits
- Ayurvedic Theory of Application
- Materials Used is Poultice
- How to Make a Poultice
- Setup and Cleanup
- Sourcing Supplies
- Distribution of supplies needed to perform hands-on practice
- Quick dry run-through of a complete Indian Poultice Bodywork Session.
There will be instructor demonstrations of Ayurvedic Massage and Indian Poultice Bodywork Sessions plus student practice along time provided.
Ayurvedic Massage with Herbal Poultice Treatment Live Interactive Webinar CE Broker Tracking #: 20-934316
Your Ayurvedic Instructor is already extensively published in Ayurvedic Modalities - here are some examples from Massage Magazine: