12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial
This 12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial class is offered on the following dates:
- Please select "3:30 pm Jun 2, 2019" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday, June 2, 2019 from 3:30 pm to 9:30 pm & Tuesday, Jun 4, 2019 from 1 pm - 7:30 pm (there is no class on Monday with this time slot)
- Please select "10:00 am Aug 10, 2019" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Saturday, August 10, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm & Sunday, August 11, 2019, 9 am - 3 pm
- Please select "10:00 am Oct 12, 2019" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, Oct 12 & 13, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
Expert Instructor Selena Belisle is the ONLY licensed/approved CE Provider that can provide CE Credit for Lymphatic Classes for NCBTMB, the Florida Board of Massage & the Florida Board of Cosmetology. No other instructor worldwide can issue approved CE credit with these 3 cumulative boards in this subject.
12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial Class Includes Basic:
- Information about primary lymphedema and oncology treatments that can cause secondary lymphedema
- Lymphatic Drainage History,
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Drainage Contraindications
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition & Benefits
- Instructor Demo of Lymphatic Routine within Extremeties
- Very Limited Student Practice Time of Lymphatic Drainage for Extremities (arm and/or leg)
12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial class also includes Lymphatic Facial with Lymphatic Theory, Science, Pictures, Instructor Demo, and Student Practice & Receipt Time of Lymphatic Facial
Florida Board of Cosmetology Licensees will receive 6 CE Hours Credit with 100% completion of this class. FBOC License #PVD287.
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage. Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.