Self-paced Online Home Study 12 CE Hour Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics
This course is approved by NCBTMB, FL, SC, GA & TN boards of massage and all states that accept NCBTMB hours. FL Board accepts this homestudy course as it's "regular" hands-on relevant to massage technique CE credit.
If you are taking this training for CE credit, please check with your own board to ensure you will receive the credit you need PRIOR TO registering or paying for this class. Homestudy training is nonrefundable and a 12 CE homestudy course must be completed within one month of purchase before the account is deactivated.
We have an extremely robust and reliable online training system, because we deactivate user accounts after one month's access, to provide all students the best/most robust service possible. Please do not purchase this course if you are not ready to complete it within one month. It is recommended to use a computer or laptop to take this computer based course. Cell phones are not well equipped to host hours of online training.
After purchase, an email will be sent to you with your course access. Please check your email within 5-minutes of purchase for your online access, and immediately contact us at info@CeInstitute.com if you do not receive it so that we can be of further assistance. We do not provide more than one-month's access time for any reason, so if you're experiencing issues, please immediately contact us. Thank you.
12 CE Hour Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics Includes:
- Two different protocols for arms and legs MLD treatment (one for chronic swelling i.e. lymphedema, a 2nd protocol for acute swelling i.e. sports injury)
- Lymphedema Education and How Lymphatic Drainage is Used with Cancer and Cancer Treatments
- Lymphatic Drainage History
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Diseases & Disorders
- Lymphatic Drainage Contraindications
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition & Benefits
- Lymphatic Complications with Oncology
- Countless medical and scientific research studies to promote MLD application and efficacy as an evidence-based and evidence-informed practice
- Students activities to learn how to mimic MLD hands-on techniques prior to application
- Multiple instructor demonstrations of Manual Lymphatic Drainage Techniques and Sequences for the Extremities (Arms & Legs) for both chronic and acute swelling
- Student Practice Along Time of Manual Lymphatic Drainage for the Extremities (Arms & Legs) for both chronic and acute swelling
- This basics 12 hour training does not include post-surgical work. Please visit our 18 or 24 CE MLD training if you are seeking post-surgical training by clicking HERE.
Manual Lymphatic Drainage Extremities Basics Self-paced Online Home Study CE Broker Tracking #20-909548
This manual lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
She has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). Selena found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage practiced within this clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage. Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.