Copy of 1-Year Video Rental for Past Students: Sports Event Massage with Active Assisted FULL BODY Stretching (AAS)
This is a 1-year rental for past CE Institute LLC Myofascial Release students to re-review the hands-on trigger point instruction covered in class. Please do not attempt to purchase this package unless you have already purchased/taken the 6 CE Hour Myofascial Release training at CE Institute LLC.*
Please note that the videos include in this package are the hands-on practice demonstrations only. This video rental package also includes access to redownload the student handouts that were provided during your past trigger point therapy training. The package does not include the theory, history or science presentations that were provided during training.
The videos included in this package are as follows:
- SELF PRACTICE: Alphabet & J-Stroking
- SELF PRACTICE: MFR Hands-on Technique for Headaches
- Myofascial Instructor Demonstration #1 - #6
- Myofascial Instructor Demonstration #9 - #13
- MFR Hands-on Practice #1 - #6 plus Myofascial Palming #13
- MFR Hands-on Scalp Treatment for Headaches #7
- MFR Hands-on Practice #8 - #13
The student materials/files included as pdf documents in this package are as follows:
- Myofascial Release Student Handout.pdf
- Myofascial Release Hands-on Techniques.pdf
There is NO new CE credit or certificate provided for independently re-reviewing past training materials.
After purchasing this video rental package, please check your email for your video rental package access. One email will have a blue button where you can click to login and access your hands-on trigger point therapy videos and student hand-outs. If you cannot find the blue button in your email you can also visit the following website:
If you require further assistance, please email us at info@CeInstitute.com
* Any customer who purchases this package without previously purchasing or completing CE Institute LLC's trigger point therapy training will have their package cancelled without a refund. There is a $25 administrative fee to cancel a package - hence no refund.