CURRENT CE INSTITUTE LLC STUDENTS ONLY: 12 CE Sanitation & Germs, Errors Prevention, Ethics, Laws & Rules plus Trafficking
To prevent our online training system from going over capacity - we can no longer offer this training. Our priority is to provide training for students who are taking their hands-on/relevant to massage CE credit with us. Thank you.
This package is ONLY available to current CE Institute LLC students. Please do not purchase this if you are not a current CE INSTITUTE LLC student. This is a companion training package and not available to the public.
Students can take this course at their own pace, anytime 24/7; however, students must complete this course within 7 days of their purchase to earn CE Credit or a CE Certificate. This course will expire within 7 days of payment for it.
This 12 hour package has 5 different subjects taught together in ONE TOTAL CE PACAKGE :) This course is only eligible for FL Board of Massage & NCBTMB CE general credit!
This course offers 4 of the mandatory classes required of Licensed Florida State Massage Therapists for License Renewal every 2 years. These 7 CE Hours of Self Study & Self- Paced Online Courses Include:
- 2 CE Hours Errors Prevention
- 2 CE Hours Ethics
- 2 CE Hours Florida Massage Board Rules
- 1 CE Hour Human Trafficking
In addition to the 7 hours of mandatory license renewal CE subjects, you will also receive 5 CE Hours on Germs, COVID-19 & Sanitation Information for a Licensed Massage Therapist. This 5 hours of self-study Ce class is accepted as "general" massage therapy studies and includes the following topics:
- COVID-19 Basic Info
- The Black Death aka “The Plague”
- 1918 Influenza Pandemic aka “The Spanish Flu” (H1N1 virus)
- 1957-1958 Pandemic aka “Asian Flu” (H2N2 virus)
- 2009 H1N1 Pandemic aka “Swine Flu” or “2009 Novel Influenza A”
- How to Sanitize a Massage Therapy Table During COVID-19
- Table Cleaning
- Table Disinfecting
- Table Sanitizing
- How to Sanitize Massage Stones & Tips for Practice During COVID-19
- Massage Therapy Standards & Safety
- How to Improve Air Quality for Massage Service During COVID-19
- Improve Air Ventilation
- Filter the Air
- Avoid the Client’s Airway
- How to Reduce Exposure & Risks with COVID-19
- Massage & Bodywork Social Distancing Practice During COVID-19
- Reducing Your Exposure from COVID-19 at Work During the Pandemic
- Other Germs, Microorganisms, Pathogens & Sanitation Practices
- Germs: 4 Common Categories of “Germs” (Virus, Fungi, Protozoa & Bacteria)
- Contagious & Infectious Massage Contraindications
- Hand Hygiene
- Glove Use in Hand Hygiene
- Cleaning Tips
- Sanitizing Options
- Contact Time aka Dwell Time
- Label Information on Disinfectant Products
- How to Choose the Right Sanitation Product
After you register for this course, we will send you an email with a link to access your online course. You will need to click on that email link to access your online course. You will have 7 days from the time of purchase to view your online course and take your test to earn your 12 Hours of Online Self Study CE credit. Please do not purchase this course if you are not ready to take it - this course will expire within 7 days of purchase. We will report your CE hour to CE Broker within one week of course completion for FL Licensed Therapists after you pass your test! Thanks!
FL CE BROKER COURSE #20-979492