24 CE Hour Hot Stone Aromatherapist
This 24 CE Hour Hot Stone Aromatherapist is offered on the following dates:
- Please select "1:00 pm Jul 22, 2019" above for the following 4-Day class schedule: Monday - Thursday, July 22nd to July 25th, 2019 from 1 pm - 7:30 pm.
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
This new and exciting 24 CE Hour Hot Stone Aromatherapist class offers two 12 hour segments of popular bodywork and spa appointments: Hot Stone Massages & Aromatherapy. In the 12 CE Hours of Hot Stone Massage, class includes:
- History of Stone Use Through the Centuries/Cultural Uses,
- Appropriate (and inappropriate) Stone Types to Use for Hot Stone Bodywork,
- Heating Options,
- Stone Classifications (palm stones, cozy stones, sacral stones, etc.),
- Supplies Needed for a Hot Stone Service (and how to use them)
- Sanitation Procedures
- Hot Stone Massage Instructor Demonstration
- Student Practice and Receipt of Full Body Hot Stone Massages
In the 12 CE Hours of Aromatherapy Bodywork, class will include:
- Aromatherapy History
- Extraction Methods
- “Parts” of Plants Review
- Skin Sensitizations & Irritations Contraindications
- Phototoxic Essential Oils Information
- Essential Oil Physiology & Effects
- Chemistry, Therapeutic Effects
- Essential Oil Classifications
- Categories + Top, Middle & Base Notes
- Types of Use
- Review/Smell 25+ Essential Oils
- Synergy Oil Aromatherapy Blending Practical (massage oils, bath salts, body scrubs, etc.)
- Instructor demonstration
- Practice and receipt with custom blended aromatherapy products including aromatherapy massage, aromatherapy scrubs and mirror massage with aromatherapy oils
At the end of this intensive 24 CE Hour Course, you should feel quite masterful in the practice of Hot Stone Massage and other Spa Bodywork with Aromatherapy.
24 CE hour Hot Stone Aromatherapist FL CE Broker Course #20-636971
Please click HERE for all Hot Stone classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This aromatherapy class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena has been a Certified Holistic Aromatherapy for 25 years. She completed a 1-year Holistic Aromatherapy Certification from The New England Center for Aromatherapy in 1995. She also took elective aromatherapy courses at the Massage Institute of New England in the 1990s. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE. Selena has continued her aromatherapy studies throughout the years, as well as become an expert in many other various forms of alternative health and bodywork. She is additionally a licensed esthetician and nail technician, plus an approved CE Provider for the Florida Board of Cosmetology.
Selena creates hand-made aromatic soaps and candles which she has sold in the past, and also gives to friends, family and clients. She almost opened an aromatherapy business to exclusively sell retail aromatherapy products during the “boom” of aromatherapy in the 1990s, but chose to implement aromatherapy into her holistic healing and bodywork practices instead.
Selena created, managed and owned an alternative health care practice in the 1990s that employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. It was here where she became a master “blender”, concocting different aromatherapy massage mediums for various emotional physical and medical conditions that served thousands. She also spent 5-years training and managing a 2nd staff as a Newbury Street Spa Owner in Boston, MA from 2005 to 2010, where she used extensive essential oils to enhance spa treatments and became a master therapist in spa service using botanical spa skin care lines such as Pevonia and Aveda.
CE Institute LLC prides itself in providing the very best of instructors and educational experiences for our students. Sign-up today and prepare yourself for an incredible 5-star learning experience.