24 CE Hour 2021 Florida Licensed Massage Therapist Renewal Package $99
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS & DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY
DO NOT PAY OR REGISTER WITHOUT READING THIS!
This 24 CE Hour 2021 Florida Licensed Massage Therapist Renewal Package Includes:
Students MUST purchase this license renewal CE package from this website page to receive the 24 hour FLORIDA LMT package. Please do not purchase a class from a different website page and then try to switch to this package. We also cannot separate or switch classes in this massively discounted package. Please do not contact us for these types of special requests that cannot be provided.
- Students can make a one-time free reschedule of their live interactive webinar to a 2nd webinar date from this list if needed. Students can reschedule to a 3rd and final webinar date from this list in an emergency with a $25 admin fee. We are unable to provide a 4th webinar date for 1 purchase. 7-days notice is required to reschedule all webinars.
- Students MUST complete their 12 hours of self-study courses within ONE WEEK OF PURCHASE. 24 CE hour $99 packages provide us extremely tight budgets. Please do not purchase this package if you are not ready to start and complete your online self-study courses - we cannot provide extra time for a 24 hour $99 purchase.
Our administrative support is limited at these prices and compounded by the pandemic. We could not offer or sell this package at this price without these important policies.
Our 24 CE Hour Florida Massage Therapist License Renewal Package has EVERYTHING a Florida Licensed Massage Therapist needs to renew their active Florida Massage Therapy License for the August 31, 2021 renewal.
Your 12 CE Hour "Hands-on" Course will be provided via an online LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR. We have special approvals from NCBTMB and Florida Board of Massage to teach our regular live hands-on classes as live interactive webinars until August 31, 2021. Please click HERE to review our Live Interactive Webinar FAQs & Policies website page prior to registering.
CE Credit & Reporting:
- Your 12 CE Hour Hands-on Live Interactive Webinar is approved and eligible for both NCBTMB & Florida Board of Massage CE Credit.
- Your 12 CE Hour Online Self-Study Classes (Germs Trafficking, Ethics, Errors & Rules) is only eligible for Florida Board of Massage CE Credit. Please be sure to follow and complete all online self-study course instructions to earn your CE credit!
- We will report all of your completed CE hours to CE Broker within 1-week of your course completions.
After you register/pay for your 24 CE Hour License Renewal Package, we will email you a link to start your online self-study courses. Please check your spam if you do not see this email in your inbox within 5 minutes of your order.
Florida LMTs who wish to take a DIFFERENT 12 CE Hour Course (or longer) that is not part of this 24 CE Package can purchase their 12 CE Hours of "Mandatory" online/self-study classes by clicking HERE. This 12 CE Hour Package is ONLY available to our existing 12+ CE Hour Live Interactive Webinars 2021 students. Do not purchase this package unless you are purchasing or have already paid for one of our 12 CE Hour (or longer) Live Interactive Webinars. Anyone who purchases this package without purchasing a 12+ live interactive webinar with it will not receive a refund nor any CE credit.
Here are the website links to the 12 CE Hour Live Interactive Webinars we are providing with this 2021 Florida Massage Therapist License Renewal Package (classes will be added and removed from this list with ongoing student registrations):
Monday May 10th & Wednesday, May 12th, 2021 from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
Saturday, July 17, 2021 from from 11:00 am to 5:30 pm & Sunday, July 18, 2021 from from 10:00 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday & Thursday, May 12 & 13, 2021 from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
May 22 & 23, 2021, Saturday & Sunday from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, May 25 & 26, 2021 from 10 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday & Monday, May 30 & 31, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Monday & Tuesday June 7 & 8, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, June 22 & 23, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
June 29 & July 1, 2021 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
Wednesday & Thursday, June 30 & July 1, 2021 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, July 6 & 7, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Wednesday & Thursday, July 7 & 8, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
Wednesday & Thursday, July 14 & 15, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm