24 CE Hour 2021 Florida Licensed Massage Therapist Renewal Package $99
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS & DISCLAIMERS CAREFULLY
DO NOT PAY OR REGISTER WITHOUT READING THIS!
- There is an automatic $35 cancellation fee for ALL registrations with this package at all times and for any reason - no exceptions.
- Students MUST complete their 12 hours of online self-study courses within ONE WEEK OF PURCHASE.
- This 24 CE Hour 2021 Florida Licensed Massage Therapist Renewal Package Includes:
- 12 CE Hours Live Interactive Webinar (choose 1 course from above list)
- 5 CE Hours Germs, COVID-19, & Proper Sanitation for a LMT (must be completed online within 7 days of purchase)
- 1 CE Hour Human Trafficking (must be completed online within 7 days of purchase)
- 2 CE Hours Ethics (must be completed online within 7 days of purchase)
- 2 CE Hours Prevention of Errors (must be completed online within 7 days of purchase)
- 2 CE Hours FL Massage Rules (must be completed online within 7 days of purchase)
Students MUST purchase this license renewal CE package from this website page to receive the package. Please do not purchase a class from a different website page and then try to switch to this package - this will not be honored.
We do not provide extra time for students to complete their online self-study courses beyond 1-week. Please do not purchase this package if you are not ready to start and complete your online self-study courses.
With minimum one-week's notice prior to the start of your live interactive webinar, students can make a one-time free change to a 2nd live interactive webinar class date with any other live webinar class date on this list Students can reschedule to a 3rd and final class webinar date in an emergency with any other webinar date on this list with one-week's notice and a $25 admin fee. We cannot allow students to reschedule to a 4th webinar date. Either attend your 3rd scheduled webinar or it will be forfeited.
We do not make any exceptions to this package's rules. Our administrative support is limited at these prices and compounded by the pandemic. We could not offer or sell this package at this price without these rules.
Our 24 CE Hour Florida Massage Therapist License Renewal Package has EVERYTHING a Florida Licensed Massage Therapist needs to renew their active Florida Massage Therapy License for the August 31, 2021 renewal.
Your 12 CE Hour "Hands-on" Course will be provided via an online LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBINAR. We have special approvals from NCBTMB and Florida Board of Massage to teach our regular live hands-on classes as live interactive webinars until August 31, 2021. Please click HERE to review our Live Interactive Webinar FAQs & Policies website page prior to registering.
CE Credit & Reporting:
- Your 12 CE Hour Hands-on Live Interactive Webinar is approved and eligible for both NCBTMB & Florida Board of Massage CE Credit.
- Your 12 CE Hour Online Self-Study Classes (Germs Trafficking, Ethics, Errors & Rules) is only eligible for Florida Board of Massage CE Credit. Please be sure to follow and complete all online self-study course instructions to earn your CE credit!
- We will report all of your completed CE hours to CE Broker within 1-week of your course completions.
After you register/pay for your 24 CE Hour License Renewal Package, we will email you an link to start your online self-study courses. Please check your spam if you do not see this email in your inbox within 5 minutes of your order.
Here are the website links to the 12 CE Hour Live Interactive Webinars we are providing with this 2021 Florida Massage Therapist License Renewal Package (classes will be added and removed from this list with ongoing student registrations):
Saturday, March 6, 2021 from 10 am to 5:00 pm & Sunday, March 7, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday & Tuesday, March 6 & 9, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, March 9 & 10, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Saturday March 13th, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm & Monday, March 15th, 2021 from 8:30 am to 3 pm
Tuesday & Wednesday, March 23 & 24, 2021 from 11 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday, April 11, 2021 from 9 am to 9:30 pm
Monday & Tuesday, April 12 & 13, 2021 from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm.
Wednesday & Thursday, April 21 & 22, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Sunday & Monday, May 2 & 3, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm