12 CE Craniosacral Connective Tissue Release
This 12 CE Craniosacral Connective Tissue Release class is offered as a 1-day or 2-day Class on the following dates:
- 2-day class is Sat June 22nd 10 am - 4:30 pm & Sun June 23rd 3:30 pm - 9:30 pm class is SOLD OUT - Please Click HERE for the 6 Hour Craniosacral Connective Tissue Release Basics on Sat or Sun, June 22 or 23, 2019 - you can finish the 2nd half of the 12 hour class on Sunday August 18th if you register before the August class sells out :)
- The 12 hour 1-day class for Sunday, June 23, 2019, 9 am - 9:30 pm class is SOLD OUT - Please Click HERE for the 6 Hour Craniosacral Connective Tissue Release Basics on Sat or Sun, June 22 or 23, 2019 - you can finish the 2nd half of the 12 hour class on Sunday August 18th if you register before the August class sells out :)
- Please select "10:00 am Aug 17, 2019" above for the following 2-day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, August 17 & 18, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm
There is a 10 minute break each class hour.
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
In CranioSacral therapy, we will be working through a client's clothing. Everyone will remain clothed at all times. As such, it's best to wear loose comfortable clothing. No jeans or anything restrictive. This class is open to professionals beyond massage therapist. Please type N/A on your online registration if you do not have a Florida Massage Therapist License #. Thank you.
CranioSacral Bodywork is a gentle manual therapy that ultimately targets the central nervous system. The result is a positive impact on the functioning of the entire body. With its roots based in Osteopathic treatment, it works by releasing and rebalancing the CranioSacral System--the system that encapsulates the central nervous system. A CranioSacral Treatment can help break the cycle of stress between the nervous system and restricted and/or traumatized tissue anywhere in the body. It works well with massage therapy, movement therapies and also can be practiced all by itself. Craniosacral appointments are a wonderful alternative for therapists who want to practice bodywork without heavy physical stress to their hands!
Releasing and Rebalancing the CranioSacral System can help with:
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional Difficulties
- Fibromyalgia (and other chronic connective-tissue disorders)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Issues from Childbirth (including torticollis, flat or bulging head)
- Learning Disabilities
- Migraine Headaches
- Motor-Coordination Impairment
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Pain (including chronic neck and back pain)
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Whiplash, Accidents, and Other Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
Michelle will introduce you to the fascinating world of the CranioSacral System as you learn release techniques that free up the fascia surrounding Central Nervous System. This course focuses on gently releasing key areas of the spine, cranium and face. They use minimal effort on behalf of the practitioner for maximum relief, which helps your ability to treat more clients without compromising your own health. In this course you will:
- Explore the connective tissue components and mechanisms of the CranioSacral system and the relationship between Craniosacral movement and the connective tissue web
- Palpate CranioSacral movement*.
- Explore areas where connective tissue can get restricted in the skeletal frame and cranial sutures.
- Discover how those restrictions create CranioSacral strain patterns in the body and Cranial vault, which may cause symptoms and/or pain.
- Practice how to release key areas of the connective tissue membrane system that surround the axial skeleton that can result in profound relaxation responses in the body and central nervous system
- Learn CTR techniques for the bones of the face that enhance eye, ear, nose, throat, TMJ & sinus health
- Receive and Practice a CSCTR 1 hr massage protocol for connective tissue release for optimal nervous system, cranial & spinal health.
*This course is for those new to CranioSacral work, as well as for those who have already trained in these areas. About 2 hours of the course may be “review material” for participants with prior Level 1 CranioSacral training. The course allows for one hour of practice on how to feel CranioSacral movement. For therapists wishing to focus more in that area, please refer to our CranioSacral Foundation courses.
Please click HERE for all CranioSacral Classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
CE Broker Course #20-708790
Michelle Stoppi, MA, LMT, exclusively teaches all of CE Institute LLC's CranioSacral classes. She earned her Master's Degree in Psychology from Boston University and was President of the Psychology Honor Society in 1993. Michelle then spent three years living & training in the Far East, including time with the Himalayan Sufis who taught her how to embody a different perspective of "being" than which Western civilization offers.
For over 20 years, Michelle taught Yoga & trained staff members at several 5-star spas and internationally acclaimed wellness centers & movement studios. She won the Miami New Times “Best Yoga Teacher” Award in 1999. That same year, she hurt her neck while doing Astanga Yoga Secondary Series. That injury was to change the course of her life when she was led back to health through CranioSacral Therapy.
As a result of her life-changing experience with CST, Michelle became a Licensed Massage Therapist from a 900 hour accredited Massage Program in 2001, and simultaneously immersed herself with Upledger Institute CranioSacral training/therapy to the present day. She became an assistant for Upledger Seminars in 2003. She has also studied and mentored at the Palm Beach Center for CranioSacral Therapy, under Roy Desjarlais.
Michelle has maintained a thriving, full-time private CranioSacral Therapy practice in Miami Beach since 2001. Her extensive experience in Yoga Therapy and CranioSacral Therapy led her to develop her own hands-on techniques for CranioSacral Massage. She has trained movement & massage professionals in these techniques at Ayama Yoga, Educating Hands School of Massage, the International Headquarters for Gyrotonics, Miami Life Center and Vitality Health & Wellness. You can learn more about Michelle's private practice and experience by clicking HERE.
Michelle has developed a specific CranioSacral curriculum from multiple sources and masters. Over the years, she has created skillful education that provides incredible and effective CranioSacral techniques in short and efficient classes. Together, at CE Institute LLC, we provide an expansive range of Craniosacral training options, from a 6 CE Hour Introductory Class to a 36 Hour Program in CranioSacral Foundations I & II. Come join the fun! Learn more about the wonderful world and practice of CranioSacral therapies by registering for your class - TODAY!