6 CE Hour Cupping & Vacuum Therapies
The next 6 CE hour Cupping & Vacuum Therapies classes are scheduled on:
- The June 26th Class Date is SOLD-OUT Wednesday, June 26, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm (A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.)
- Monday, August 5, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm (A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.)
- Wednesday, August 21, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm (A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.)
- Sunday, October 6, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm (A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.)
- Tuesday, October 7, 2019 1 pm - 7:30 pm (A 30-minute meal break provided in the middle of class as well as a 10 minute break each class hour.)
6 CE hour Cupping & Vacuum Therapies Class Includes:
- Cupping Theory
- Different Cupping Style Techniques
- Spot/Static Cupping Treatments
- Running Cupping/Full Body Cupping Massage
- Instructor Demonstration
- Hands-on Practice & Receipt of Static Cupping & Full Body Cupping Massage
This is an entry level/beginners class - and would not be appropriate for therapists who are already practicing or proficient in Tuina or Cupping. Meridians are not addressed or covered in these short classes.
6 CE Hour Cupping & Vacuum Therapies FL CE Broker Course #20-560639
Please click HERE for all Chinese/Eastern classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
All Eastern, Cupping and Chinese Massage classes offered here were written and created by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle.
Selena has practiced massage therapy for 30 years. She started with sports massage in 1989 and sought formal “full body” massage therapy training in 1995 in a 1,000+ hour program at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Selena completed her first Traditional Chinese Medicine Certification from the NE School of Acupuncture in the 1990s. She went on to complete a 2nd TCM Certification which included cupping, tuina and Chinese healing methods in a month-long program from the Beijing Hospital in Beijing China in 2000. She has also travelled to Xi’an China to view the terracotta warriors, the outskirts of Beijing to walk “The Great Wall”, as well as Shanghai China to view the Huangpu River aka “the Bund”. Her touring of China was most importantly used to spend time amongst the Chinese people and learn more about their history, practices and culture. She has visited many authentic Chinese temples, burial grounds, places of healing and sacred sites as part of her Chinese studies. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s professional accolades, experience and training by clicking HERE.
In the 1990s, Selena endured a serious life-threatening motorcycle accident. She awoke from a coma, temporarily paralyzed, blind, on advanced life support, with a severe brain injury, sepsis plus overwhelming organ and orthopedic damage and trauma. She spent the majority of a Summer in the Boston Medical Center between the SICU and floor where she "coded" several times. Once discharged, Selena was sent home emaciated (90 lbs), in casts, unable to walk, work or lie flat (supine or prone) and in need of multiple follow-up surgeries. She overcame this accident through daily holistic practices and care. Selena feels one of the reasons she was able to survive and rehabilitate from this devastating accident was due to her profound knowledge in human energy and TCM. Selena’s interest in the human body and how to achieve its optimal health, healing and function through alternative and complementary medicine and physical/energy bodywork practice is one of her primary focusses today.
Selena also founded and managed one of New England’s largest alternative health care clinics in the 1990s, which included 4 acupuncturists and 4 chiropractors and over 40 massage therapists from 1996, until she sold in 2005. It was here where she helped thousands of others with TCM care and bodywork, similar to what Selena used to help herself recover from her own life-threatening accident.
CE Institute LLC prides itself in providing the very best of instructors and educational experiences for our students. Sign-up today and prepare yourself for an incredible 5-star learning experience.