30 CE Hour Abhyanga Massage & Ayurveda Modalities $575
Abhyanga brings balance and harmony to your clients by following time-tested protocols from this ancient Eastern healing tradition. Learn to perform a full Ayurvedic Massage and learn about the nature of other Ayurvedic bodywork. This class teaches therapists to understand the authentic nature of Ayurveda and provides a good foundation for understanding the 5 Elements and 3 Doshas as they relate to massage and bodywork.
Individual classes are available for individual modalities in this week long course. Please click any of the following courses to be taken to the individual course pages:
- 12 CE Hour Ayurvedic Massage $185
- 12 CE Hour Ayurvedic Massage - 2 Day Class $185
- 6 CE Hour Ayurveda Foot, Face & Head Massage $95
- 6 CE Hour Shirodhara Head & Scalp Treatment $125
- 6 CE Hour Ayurveda Indian Poultice Bodywork $125
In this week-long 30 Hour Course: students will learn to administer Abhyanga Full Body Ayurvedic Massage & Treatments. The Key Benefits of the different modalities will be discussed as well as contraindications. Students will know how to drape appropriately for each type of bodywork, and how to customize treatments for each Dosha.
The Ayurvedic Modalities that will taught, studied and practiced are:
- Abhyanga Full Body Oil Ayurvedic Custom Massage
- Indian Poultice Bodywork
- Ayurvedic Foot, Head & Face Massage
An instructor demonstration, student practice and receipt will be provided for all modalities. All course lab fees (for shirodhara & poultice) are included in the $575 price for this class.