24 CE Orthopedic Sports Assessment & Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue MASTERS COURSE
This 24 CE Hour MASTERS Class is offered over a 3-day period:
- No live classes are available at this time - please click HERE for this same class offered in our highly interactive live webinars!
This very special MASTERS Course was created exclusively for CE Institute LLC. This accelerated and compact 3-day course will provide:
- Intensive hands-on training in advanced deep tissue and advanced myofascial release therapy
- Intensive hands-on training in specific cross-fiber friction - that can be applied to ligament damage that causes joint swelling, as well as muscle and tendon injuries
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of the cervical area, covered in the frustrating neck injuries and whiplash section of class
- Muscle energy techniques for the cervical area
- The ability to physically identifying the frequently injured ligamentous and muscular structures
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of the upper, mid and low back
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of the shoulder and knee
- Palpation skills of individual ligament and muscle-tendon units
- Dozens of orthopedic and sports assessment tests and techniques that can be applied to tendons and ligaments in athletes
- Effective techniques for client's who are simply going through the natural aging process
- Manual therapies to provide relief to clients by creating "cleaner" movement and flexibility
- Skills to help reduce pain and lost range of motion
- Become masterful at testing an orthopedic area of the body, effectively palpate it, and have the manual tools to apply a number of different therapy techniques to treat that particular area or problem
The class goal is to help you understand anatomical structures at a masterful level through physically locating, palpating and treating each anatomical point with instructor demonstrations and assistance.
24 CE Orthopedic Sports Assessment & Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue Masters Course CE Broker Course #20-701644
Please click HERE for all Advanced Bodywork Classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, 9th Floor, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
CE Institute LLC is excited to welcome Ben Benjamin PhD to teach Orthopedic Assessment Skills & Advanced Bodywork at our learning center. Ben's class schedule with us is limited because he lives in/travels from Boston, MA. Please TAKE ADVANTAGE of these wonderful advanced learning opportunities while we have them!
Ben E. Benjamin, holds a Ph.D. in sports medicine and was the founder and President of the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts for over 30 years. He has studied under Dr. James Cyriax widely known for his pioneering work in orthopedic medicine. Dr. Benjamin has been teaching since 1970 and has been in private practice for over 50 years. He has created dozens of webinars that are viewed by therapists around the world. He is the author of dozens articles on working with injuries as well as the widely used books in the field, Listen To Your Pain, Are You Tense?, and Exercise Without Injury. He is also the co-author of The Ethics of Touch and Conversation Transformation.