24 CE Hour Advanced Medical Massage Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 24 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & The Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. There will be plentiful instructor demonstrations with student practice along sessions. Students can practice on themselves or on a live model or both during this class. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 24 CE Hour Advanced Medical Massage live interactive hands-on webinar class is offered on the following dates:
- Please select "8:30 am April 10, 2021" above for the following 3-day class schedule:
- Saturday, April 10, 2021 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
- Sunday, April 11, 2021 from 9 am to 9:30 pm
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
- There is no class Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday for the 24-hour April 2021 class starting on Saturday.
- Please select "9:00 am April 11, 2021" above for the following 3-day class schedule:
Sunday, April 11, 2021 from 9 am to 9:30 pm
- Monday, April 12, 2021 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
- Thursday, April 15, 2021 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
- There is no class Tuesday or Wednesday for this 24-hour April 2021 class starting on Sunday.
- Please select "8:30 am June 26, 2021" above for the following 4-day class schedule:
- Saturday & Sunday, June 26 & 27, 2021 from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm
- Wednesday & Thursday, June 30 & July 1, 2021 from 8:30 am - 3 pm
- There is no class on Monday or Tuesday for the 24-hour June 2021 class starting on Saturday.
In this comprehensive 24 CE Hour Class, we will spent 12 hours reviewing advanced medical conditions of the back, shoulders and hips, plus 6 hours on Trigger Point therapy and another 6 hours on Myofascial Release.
Trigger points can cause a loss of daily function, loss of work, severe pain and emotional distress. And most people will do almost anything to improve this dire musculoskeletal situation. 6 Hours of this class will specifically review Trigger Point Theory & Practical Application including:
- what is a trigger point
- how to find trigger points
- common places where trigger points are found
- how to apply pressure to relieve trigger points (and pain)
- instructor demonstrations and hands-on practice time seeking out trigger points (and working to "eliminate" them) - students can work on themselves or a live model - we will also provide "the paper body" print out/download which can be laid across a massage table in the even that you cannot find a live model to practice upon
- stories and reviews of trigger point theory are provided
- including a history review of the 1st female physician to a U.S. President and a "founder" of Trigger Point Therapy: Dr. Janet Travell
6 Hours of the class will be spent on myofascial theory and techniques. Myofascial strokes taught include:
- Skin Rolling
- Seeking out Myofascial Restrictions with working "around the clock" techniques
- Overall Myofascial Stretching
Bodyworkers will learn how to work on/release both superficial and deep fascia. These myofascial practices and strokes are aimed to help "loosen" musculoskeletal tissues for a more effective, therapeutic, bodywork result.
12 Hours of the class will be spent on medical bodywork training, specifically to target medical concerns and conditions stemming from a "bad back". The class will review Spinal Stenosis, Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis, Herniated, Ruptured and Bulging Discs, Scoliosis, Hyper-Kyphosis and Rounded Shoulders, Hyper-Lordosis and Low Back Pain plus Practical Bodywork Contraindications and how to Trigger Point and Massage such medical conditions. The goal is to increase range of motion and provide pain relief to clients with this education and bodywork.
Multiple instructor demonstrations are provided throughout this multi-day class, plus time is provided for student hands-on practice of advanced medical bodywork.
24 CE Hour Advanced Medical Massage FL CE Broker Course #20-760759
Please click HERE for all Advanced Bodywork Classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.