18 CE Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue with Advanced Palpation Techniques $275
This class is sold-out; however, we still have a few seats left in a few of Ben's classes:
- 24 CE Orthopedic Sports Assessment & Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue MASTERS COURSE $350, Saturday, May 18, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm, Sunday, May 19, 2019 from 9 am to 9:30 pm & Monday, May 20, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- 12 CE Advanced Assessment, Palpation & Treatment Skills - 2 Day Class $185, Saturday, May 18, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm & Monday, May 20, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- 6 CE Integrating Orthopedic Assessment & Treatment $95, Saturday, May 18, 2019 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- 6 CE Frustrating Neck Injuries, Assessment & Treatment $95, Monday, May 20, 2019 from 1 pm - 7:30 pm
If you ONLY want this class, please email us at info@CeInstitute.com and we will contact you if we can schedule more students :)
All 12+ CE Hour Live Classes will receive a FREE 12 CE Hour Online Class which includes the mandatory FL License renewal courses: 2 CE Ethics, 2 CE Errors Prevention & 2 CE FL Laws + a 6 CE Elective in Geriatrics. Please check your email for your online course login info after registration. You will have 1-week to earn your FREE Online CE Hours. Students who do not attend a 12+ CE Live Course can pay $19.95 for this Online Course.
This intensive Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue with Advanced Palpation Techniques 2-Day Advanced 18 CE Hour Class has 2 Date/Time Options. You can choose:
- Saturday, May 18, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm & Sunday, May 19, 2019 from 9 am to 9:30 pm (this class spends all day Sunday with hands-on advanced manual therapies and all day Saturday with sports/orthopedic assessment as well as learning palpation skills and advanced manual treatments)
- Sunday, May 19, 2019 from 9 am to 9:30 pm Monday, May 21, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm (this class spends all day Sunday with hands-on advanced manual therapies and all day Monday with sports/orthopedic assessment & joint testing as well as learning palpation skills and advanced manual treatments - with a larger focus on Monday on the cervical area and frustrating neck injuries)
- There will be a 30 minute lunch break provided in the middle of each class
Both advanced 2-day classes will provide:
- Intensive hands-on training in advanced deep tissue and advanced myofascial release therapy
- Intensive hands-on training in specific cross-fiber friction - that can be applied to ligament damage that causes joint swelling, as well as muscle and tendon injuries
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of various joints throughout the body
- Advanced Palpation skills of individual ligaments and muscle-tendon units
- Dozens of orthopedic and sports assessment tests and techniques that can be applied to tendons and ligaments in athletes
- Effective techniques for client's who are simply going through the natural aging process
- How to understand the restrictions (or damage) within the joints
- Manual therapies to provide relief to clients by creating "cleaner" movement and flexibility
- Advanced skills to help reduce pain and lost range of motion
- Advanced skills to learn how to take a client from initial assessment to practical treatments for optimal function and health
The class goal is to help you understand anatomical structures at a masterful level through physically locating, palpating and treating each anatomical point with instructor demonstrations and assistance.
Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue with Advanced Palpation Techniques CE Broker Course #20-701648
CE Institute LLC is excited to welcome Ben Benjamin PhD to teach Orthopedic Assessment Skills & Advanced Bodywork at our learning center. Ben's class schedule with us is limited because he lives in/travels from Boston, MA. Please TAKE ADVANTAGE of these wonderful advanced learning opportunities while we have them!
Ben E. Benjamin, holds a Ph.D. in sports medicine and was the founder and President of the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts for over 30 years. He has studied under Dr. James Cyriax widely known for his pioneering work in orthopedic medicine. Dr. Benjamin has been teaching since 1970 and has been in private practice for over 50 years. He has created dozens of webinars that are viewed by therapists around the world. He is the author of dozens articles on working with injuries as well as the widely used books in the field, Listen To Your Pain, Are You Tense?, and Exercise Without Injury. He is also the co-author of The Ethics of Touch and Conversation Transformation.
Please click HERE for all Collection Classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, 9th Floor, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC