12 CE Hour Full Body Lymphatic Drainage Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 12 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & the Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Thank you.
This 12 CE Hour Full Body Lymphatic Drainage class is offered as a 2-day Class on the following dates:
Please select "10 am July 18, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, July 18 & 19, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "10 am July 20, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, July 20 & 21, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "10 am August 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday & Aug 14 & 15, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "1 pm August 17, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, August 17 & 18, 2021, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Class Includes:
- Lymphatic Drainage Hands-on Applications for :
- Cosmetic & plastic surgeries (pre and post treatments)
- Orthopedic surgeries (including joint replacements)
- Athletic uses (including full muscle tears, sports strains and sprains)
- Oncology Treatments & Lymphedema
- Overall body detoxification
- Lymphatic Drainage Science & Theory Includes:
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition, Goals, Benefits & Uses
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs Science Lesson
- Lymphatic Systems Diseases, Disorders & Contraindications
- Extensive medical imagery (including post-surgical photos) to explain and demonstrate theories and techniques
- Scientific Research Demonstrating Efficacy of Lymphatic Drainage Application
- Treatment Plan Building of Lymphatic Drainage Hands-on Application
- Lymphatic Post Treatment Recommendations
- Additional Lymphatic Information & Organizations
- 2 Separate Instructor Demonstrations Class Times:
- Lymphatic Drainage for Extremities
- Lymphatic Drainage Full Body Routine
- Student Hands-On Practice and Follow-Along (if a student wishes - hands-on practice is NOT required to receive a CE Certificate with this class):
- Lymphatic Drainage for Extremities (students can practice on themselves or a live model)
- Lymphatic Drainage Full Body Routine (students can watch the demonstration or practice on a live model)
- 2 Separate Student Lymphatic Drainage Handouts/Workbooks in pdf format to download, keep/save and/or print
- 2 Separate Lymphatic Drainage Bodywork Protocols in pdf format to download, keep/save and/or print
At the end of this class, you will have the knowledge and tools to offer a full body lymphatic drainage appointment, treat individual extremities effected by lymphedema or work on sports strains/sprains and post-surgical clients in both cosmetic and orthopedic settings!
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE CE BROKER WEBINAR APPROVAL FOR LIVE HANDS-ON CE CREDIT #20-717663
Here is CE Institute LLC Lymphatic Drainage Instructor Selena Belisle's latest Lymphatic Drainage article published in MASSAGE MAGAZINE!
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
Selena is a also a retired professional athlete with 3 WAF World Championships. She has competed in places like the Athens Olympic Stadium and has worked on scores of other athletes, including a player from every single team in the NFL (and accolade not many have accomplished). She also earned a 2017 Award from Dana Farber & the Jimmy Fund for: “in recognition of extraordinary support of research and patient care at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, leading to breakthroughs against cancer”. She has worked as a volunteer at the Miami Cancer Institute in the infusion wings, and has spent decades studying and working to help cancer and lymphedema patients.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage.
Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.
As seen in the May 2021 Issue of the Les Nouvelles Magazine: