12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 12 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & The Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Thank you.
This live interactive 12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial webinar class is offered on the following dates:
Please select "10:00 am March 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm & Monday, March 15, 2021 from 1:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm May 10, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: May 10 & 11 2021, Monday & Tuesday from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
- Please select "1 pm May 11, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Tues & Thurs, May 11 & 13, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm (there will be no class/hours on Wednesday with this webinar)
- Please select "1:00 pm June 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: June 14 & 15 2021, Monday & Tuesday from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
- Please select "1 pm June 15, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Tues & Thurs, June 15 & 17, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm (there will be no class/hours on Wednesday with this webinar)
- Please select "9:00 am August 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Saturday, August 14 2021, 9 am - 3:30 pm & Sunday, August 15, 2021 from 9 am to 3 pm
- Please select "9:00 am August 15, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday, August 15 2021, 9 am - 3:00 pm & Monday, August 16, 2021, 1:00 pm to 7:30 pm
This live highly interactive 12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial Class Webinar includes Lymphatic Lymphatic Theory, Science, Pictures, Instructor Demos of lymphatic drainage on the extremities and a lymphatic facial. Students can follow along with practical hands-on work with their own model from where ever they watch the webinar. The webinar includes:
- Information about primary lymphedema and oncology treatments that can cause secondary lymphedema
- Lymphatic Drainage History,
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Drainage Contraindications
- Lymphatic Drainage Definition & Benefits
- Instructor Demo of Lymphatic Routine within Extremities
- Limited Student Practice Time of Lymphatic Drainage for Extremities (arm and/or leg) and Lymphatic Facial
12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Basics & Lymphatic Facial Live Interactive Webinar CE Broker Course #20-797336
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage. Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.