12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage
This 12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage class is offered as a 1-day or 2-day Class on the following dates:
- Please select "11:00 am Nov 15, 2020" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday, Nov 15, 2020, 11 am - 8:30 pm & Monday, Nov 16, 2020, 11 am - 2:00 pm
- Please select "9 am January 17, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday January 17, 2021, 9 am to 6:30 pm & Monday, January 18, 2021, 11 am - 2:00 pm
- Please select "11:00 am Mar 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 11 am - 8:30 pm & Monday, March 15, 2021, 11 am - 2:00 pm
There is a 10 minute break each class hour and a 30 minute lunch break in the middle of the day.
12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Class Includes:
- History & Intake Process for Lymphedema, Post-surgery, Sports Strains & Sprains, etc.
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphatic Disorders & Contraindications
- Lymphatic Definition & Benefits
- Lymphatic Information & Organizations
- Lymphatic Post Treatment Recommendations
- Instructor Demonstration of a Full Body Practice Session
- Practice & Receipt of Full Body Lymphatic Drainage
At the end of this class, you will have the knowledge and tools to offer a full body lymphatic drainage appointment, treat individual extremities effected by lymphedema or work on sports strains/sprains and post-surgical clients in your practice!
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
This live class will be held at: CE Institute LLC, 111 NE 1st Street, Miami FL 33132.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
Selena is a also a retired professional athlete with 3 WAF World Championships. She has competed in places like the Athens Olympic Stadium and has worked on scores of other athletes, including a player from every single team in the NFL (and accolade not many have accomplished). She also earned a 2017 Award from Dana Farber & the Jimmy Fund for: “in recognition of extraordinary support of research and patient care at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, leading to breakthroughs against cancer”. She has worked as a volunteer at the Miami Cancer Institute in the infusion wings, and has spent decades studying and working to help cancer and lymphedema patients.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage.
Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.