12 CE Craniosacral Foundation Level I Basics Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 12 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & the Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Thank you.
This 12 CE Craniosacral Foundation Level I Basics Webinar Class is offered on the following dates:
- Please select "10:00 am Sunday, January 17, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, January 17 & 18, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- Please select "10:00 am Sunday, February 21, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, February 21 & 22, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm Tuesday, March 9, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, March 9 & 10, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
- Please select "10:00 am Sunday, April 18, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, April 18 & 19, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- Please select "10:00 am Sunday, May 16, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, May 16 & 17, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- Please select "10:00 am Sunday, July 18, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, July 18 & 19, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
Please select "10:00 am August 22, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, August 22 & 23, 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
- Please select "10:00 am September 12, 2021 for the following 2-day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, September 12 & 13 2021 from 10 am to 4:30 pm
CranioSacral Bodywork is a gentle manual therapy that ultimately targets the central nervous system. The result is a positive impact on the functioning of the entire body. With its roots based in Osteopathic treatment, it works by releasing and rebalancing the CranioSacral System--the system that encapsulates the central nervous system. A CranioSacral Treatment can help break the cycle of stress between the nervous system and restricted and/or traumatized tissue anywhere in the body. It works well with massage therapy, movement therapies and also can be practiced all by itself. Craniosacral appointments are a wonderful alternative for therapists who want to practice bodywork without heavy physical stress to their hands!
Releasing and Rebalancing the CranioSacral System can help with:
- Central Nervous System Disorders
- Chronic Fatigue
- Emotional Difficulties
- Fibromyalgia (and other chronic connective-tissue disorders)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Issues from Childbirth (including torticollis, flat or bulging head)
- Learning Disabilities
- Migraine Headaches
- Motor-Coordination Impairment
- Neurovascular or Immune Disorders
- Orthopedic Problems
- Pain (including chronic neck and back pain)
- Post-Surgical Dysfunction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Stress and Tension-Related Problems
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ)
- Whiplash, Accidents, and Other Traumatic Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries
In this 12 CE Craniosacral Foundation Level I BASICS class, you will discover the CranioSacral System, and learn CranioSacral Massage skills which help to create space in the body and cranium for the CranioSacral System to function more effectively. You will:
- Learn the components and mechanisms of the CranioSacral System and the CranioSacral fluid tides.
- Explore areas where connective tissue can get restricted in the skeletal frame and Cranial sutures.
- Discover how those restrictions create CranioSacral strain patterns in the body and Cranial vault, which may cause symptoms and/or pain.
- Understand how the CranioSacral system relates to the nervous system and the sense of wellness and full body presence in yourself and clients
- Develop palpation skills that enable you to begin to feel and assess CranioSacral movement in order to identify areas where the system is challenged.
- Release key areas of the Craniosacral system that can result in profound relaxation responses in the body and nervous system, thru the use of gentle manual techniques, including the facilitation of Still-points.
- Learn a 1 hr CranioSacral Massage Session protocol to use with clients.
12 CE Craniosacral Foundation Level I Basics WEBINAR CE Broker Course #20-717667
Michelle Stoppi, MA, LMT, exclusively teaches all of CE Institute LLC's CranioSacral classes. She earned her Master's Degree in Psychology from Boston University and was President of the Psychology Honor Society in 1993. Michelle then spent three years living & training in the Far East, including time with the Himalayan Sufis who taught her how to embody a different perspective of "being" than which Western civilization offers.
For over 20 years, Michelle taught Yoga & trained staff members at several 5-star spas and internationally acclaimed wellness centers & movement studios. She won the Miami New Times “Best Yoga Teacher” Award in 1999. That same year, she hurt her neck while doing Astanga Yoga Secondary Series. That injury was to change the course of her life when she was led back to health through CranioSacral Therapy.
As a result of her life-changing experience with CST, Michelle became a Licensed Massage Therapist from a 900 hour accredited Massage Program in 2001, and simultaneously immersed herself with Upledger Institute CranioSacral training/therapy to the present day. She became an assistant for Upledger Seminars in 2003. She has also studied and mentored at the Palm Beach Center for CranioSacral Therapy, under Roy Desjarlais.
Michelle has maintained a thriving, full-time private CranioSacral Therapy practice in Miami Beach since 2001. Her extensive experience in Yoga Therapy and CranioSacral Therapy led her to develop her own hands-on techniques for CranioSacral Massage. She has trained movement & massage professionals in these techniques at Ayama Yoga, Educating Hands School of Massage, the International Headquarters for Gyrotonics, Miami Life Center and Vitality Health & Wellness. You can learn more about Michelle's private practice and experience by clicking HERE.
Michelle has developed a specific CranioSacral curriculum from multiple sources and masters. Over the years, she has created skillful education that provides incredible and effective CranioSacral techniques in short and efficient classes. Together, at CE Institute LLC, we provide an expansive range of Craniosacral training options, from a 6 CE Hour Introductory Class to a 36 Hour Program in CranioSacral Foundations I & II. Come join the fun! Learn more about the wonderful world and practice of CranioSacral therapies by registering for your class - TODAY!