10 CE Hour Massage Therapist Skills $195
This is a "tricks of the trade" class to advanced your skills and practice - to deliver an elite service above and beyond "the normal". Make your practice SPECIAL and LUCRATIVE by adding some master massage skills to your trade!
This class will be the 1st 10 hours of our 12 hour Master Therapists Tools & Microtreatments. The 12 hour Master Therapist Tools & Microtreatments class includes a wide variety of a little bit of everything to expand your practice and keep your interest (as listed below). Your shorter 10 hour class will include a portion of some of these mini lectures, demos and/or hands-on practice of a couple of these modalities including:
The next 10 CE Hour Massage Therapist Skills 2-day classes are scheduled on:
- Saturday, August 31, 2019 10 am - 4:30 pm & Sunday, Sept 1, 2019 -10 am - 2:30 pm (your 10 hours can be flexible during our class hours between Aug 31 - Sept 3, 2019)
- Sunday, Sept 1, 2019 10 am - 4:30 pm & Monday, Sept 2, 2019 -10 am - 2:30 pm (your 10 hours can be flexible during our class hours between Aug 31 - Sept 3, 2019)
- Monday, Sept 1, 2019, 10 am - 4:30 pm & Tuesday, Sept 2, 2019, 1 pm - 5:30 pm (your 10 hours can be flexible during our class hours between Aug 31 - Sept 3, 2019)
- Tuesday Sept 2, 2019, 1 pm - 7:30 pm & Wednesday Sept 3, 2019, 1 pm - 5:30 pm (your 10 hours can be flexible during our class hours between Aug 31 - Sept 3, 2019)
Class Includes a wide variety of a little bit of everything to expand your practice and keep your interest. Mini lectures, demos and hands-on practice with multiple modalities include:
- Adding Aromatherapy
- Adding Hot Stones
- Back, Hand & Foot Scrubs
- Cupping Demo
- Hot Juniper Compresses
- Homemade Ice Packs
- Hot Towel Service
- Hydrocollator Packs
- Ice Cup Treatment
- Jostling, Rocking & Knocking
- Mini Reflexology
- Steaming Scrubs
- Sweet Session™ (for contraindicated cases)
- Topical Vasodilators
- Advanced Scalp Massage and more.....
Students must bring their own lunch, 2 sheets, 2 hand towels and a face cradle cover. CE Institute provides everything else including: tables, equipment, supplies, lotions/oils.
Unlike other classes, your CE Hours will be reported to CE Broker before you leave class to verify that these are reported and you are able to renew your license asap. We will also provide a hand-written certificate verifying your class CE Hour completion.
This class is only available for Florida Board of Massage Credit for Florida State Board of Massage Therapist Renewal. It is not eligible for NCBTMB Credit. If you seek NCBTMB credit, please look at many of our other classes!
This class is nonrefundable. No exchanges or refunds can be provided. Please keep your scheduled time and complete all of your hours so that we can provide you credit! Thanks!