1 CE Hour Workers’ Compensation Education ONLINE E-book $9.95
FL COSMETOLOGY COURSE
This course provides the 1 CE Hour Florida Board of Cosmetology education requirement on Workers' Compensation including:
- Florida State Workers’ Compensation Division’s GOAL
- Injured Worker Responsibilities
- When to see a Doctor
- What to do with Insurance Company Dispute
- Workers' Compensation Criminal Violations
- Employer & Employee Workers' Compensation Requirements
- Stop-Work Orders
- Compliance & Coverage Assistance
- Employee Assistance Office
This course is eligible for CE Credit for Florida Licensed Cosmetologists, Full Specialists, Facial Specialists, Nail Specialists, Hair Braiders, Hair Wrappers & Body Wrappers with the Florida Board of Cosmetology. The course is not eligible for CE Credit with any other organization or board.
After you register for this online e-book course, we will send you an email with a link, username and password. You will need this information to login and access this ebook course. You can download the ebook and keep it permanently. After we email your login information, you will have 15 days to access the course, review &/or download the ebook and take the online test to receive CE credit. We will report your CE hours to CE Broker for you after you have passed the online test. Your online course/test access will expire after 15 days.
FBOC License #7337.