1 CE Hour OSHA Training for Bodyworkers E-book Course ONLINE
This course provides education about OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), including:
- Definition of OSHA
- How to File a Workplace Complaint with OSHA
- OSHA Contact Info
- Hazardous Chemicals Found in Workplace Products
- Product Label Review
- Safety Data Sheets & SDS
- Steps to Prevent Exposures and Protect Worker Health
- OSHA Workplace Safety Alert: Formaldehyde
- Rights of Workers per OSHA
- Workplace Tips to Help Prevent Aches and Pains from Work from OSHA
This course is only eligible for CE Credit for Florida State Massage Therapists with the Florida Board of Massage. The course is not eligible for CE Credit with any other municipality, organization or board.
After you register for this course, we will send you an email with a link to access your online course. You will need to click on that email link to access you online course. You will have 7 days to access the course and earn your CE credit from when we send that access email.
CE Broker Course #20-664978