1 CE Hour OSHA Training for Bodyworkers E-book Course ONLINE
This course provides education about OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration), including:
- Definition of OSHA
- How to File a Workplace Complaint with OSHA
- OSHA Contact Info
- Hazardous Chemicals Found in Workplace Products
- Product Label Review
- Safety Data Sheets & SDS
- Steps to Prevent Exposures and Protect Worker Health
- OSHA Workplace Safety Alert: Formaldehyde
- Rights of Workers per OSHA
- Workplace Tips to Help Prevent Aches and Pains from Work from OSHA
This course is only eligible for CE Credit for Florida State Massage Therapists with the Florida Board of Massage. The course is not eligible for CE Credit with any other municipality, organization or board.
After you register for this course, we will send you an email with a link to access your online course. You will need to click on that email link to access your online course. You will have 3 days from the time of purchase to view your online course and take your test to earn your 1 Hour of CE credit. Please do not purchase this course if you are not ready to take it - this course will expire within 72-hours of purchase. We will report your CE hour to CE Broker for FL Licensed Therapists after you pass your test! Thanks!
CE Broker Course #20-664978