1 CE Hour Environmental Issues E-book ONLINE $9.95
FL COSMETOLOGY COURSE
This course provides the 1 CE Hour Florida Board of Cosmetology education requirement on Environmental Issues including:
- The EPA & Their Mission
- Safety Data Sheet
- EPA recommendations for MSDS for Salon Owners
- Reducing Your Environmental Footprint at Work
- Choosing Safe Products for Environmental and Health Protection
- Ingredients Avoidance List by EPA
- Practices to Improve Workplace Air Quality
- Glove & Dust Mask Use
- Best Practices for Cosmetology Owners & Workers
- Example of EPA Chemical Hazard (MMA)
- EPA Newsletter for "Healthier Nail Salons"
This course is eligible for CE Credit for Florida Licensed Cosmetologists, Full Specialists, Facial Specialists, Nail Specialists, Hair Braiders, Hair Wrappers & Body Wrappers with the Florida Board of Cosmetology. The course is not eligible for CE Credit with any other organization or board.
After you register for this course, we will send you an email with a link to access your online course. You will need to click on that email link to access you online course. You will have 7 days to access the course and earn your CE credit from when we send that access email.
FBOC License #7337.