24 CE Orthopedic Sports Assessment & Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue MASTERS COURSE Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 24 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & The Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. There will be plentiful instructor demonstrations with student practice along sessions. Students can practice on themselves or on a live model or both during this class. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 24 CE Hour MASTERS live interactive hands-on webinar class is offered over a 4-day period:
- Please select "10:00 am May 23, 2021" above for the following 4-Day class schedule: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, May 23, 24, 25 & 26, 2021 from 10 pm to 5:00 pm
- Please select "10:00 am June 12, 2021" above for the following 4-Day class schedule: Saturday & Sunday, JUNE 12 & 13, 2021 from 10 am to 5:00 pm plus Sunday & Monday, JULY 11 & 12, 2021 from 10 pm to 5:00 pm
All of Ben Benjamin's classes have a 1-hour lunch break plus there are 10-minute breaks provided every hour of class.
This very special MASTERS Course was created exclusively for CE Institute LLC. This accelerated and compact 4-day course will provide:
- Intensive hands-on training in advanced deep tissue and advanced myofascial release therapy
- Intensive hands-on training in specific cross-fiber friction - that can be applied to ligament damage that causes joint swelling, as well as muscle and tendon injuries
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of the cervical area, covered in the frustrating neck injuries and whiplash section of class
- Muscle energy techniques for the cervical area
- The ability to physically identifying the frequently injured ligamentous and muscular structures
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of the upper, mid and low back
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of the shoulder and knee
- Palpation skills of individual ligament and muscle-tendon units
- Dozens of orthopedic and sports assessment tests and techniques that can be applied to tendons and ligaments in athletes
- Effective techniques for client's who are simply going through the natural aging process
- Manual therapies to provide relief to clients by creating "cleaner" movement and flexibility
- Skills to help reduce pain and lost range of motion
- Become masterful at testing an orthopedic area of the body, effectively palpate it, and have the manual tools to apply a number of different therapy techniques to treat that particular area or problem
The class goal is to help you understand anatomical structures at a masterful level through physically locating, palpating and treating each anatomical point with instructor demonstrations and assistance. Students will PRACTICE ALONG with the instructor's demonstrations - Dr. Ben Benjamin will watch and critique a student's hands-on practice if the student wishes to share their webcam during class.
Ben will teach in a Zoom Webinar platform. Students should have a live model available during the entire webinar given Ben's training is mostly hands-on technical practice. Some hands-on training can be adapted for a student to practice on their own body/work on themselves; although the best training experience will be to work on a live model throughout Ben's live interactive webinar. Students should also have a webcam to share their hands-on practice for Ben to provide corrective feedback whenever possible. Students who register for Ben's class should NOT ATTEND OUR FREE WELCOME WEBINAR. Ben is teaching in the Zoom platform which is easy to use when simply viewing and sharing hands-on practice. Our welcome webinars review a different webinar platform which includes online quizzes and other webinar functions that Ben will not execute and are not available in Zoom.
24 CE Orthopedic Sports Assessment & Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue Masters Course CE Broker Course #20-760763
CE Institute LLC is excited to welcome Ben Benjamin PhD to teach Orthopedic Assessment Skills & Advanced Bodywork at our learning center. Ben's class schedule with us is limited because he lives in/travels from Boston, MA. Please TAKE ADVANTAGE of these wonderful advanced learning opportunities while we have them!
Ben E. Benjamin, holds a Ph.D. in sports medicine and was the founder and President of the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts for over 30 years. He has studied under Dr. James Cyriax widely known for his pioneering work in orthopedic medicine. Dr. Benjamin has been teaching since 1970 and has been in private practice for over 50 years. He has created dozens of webinars that are viewed by therapists around the world. He is the author of dozens articles on working with injuries as well as the widely used books in the field, Listen To Your Pain, Are You Tense?, and Exercise Without Injury. He is also the co-author of The Ethics of Touch and Conversation Transformation.