18 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Full Body & Facial Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 18 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & The Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. There will be plentiful instructor demonstrations with student practice along sessions. Students can practice on themselves or on a live model or both during this class. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 18 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Full Body & Facial WEBINAR class is offered on the following dates:
Please select "10 am January 17, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, January 17 & 18, 2021, 10 am to 7:30 pm
- Please select "10:00 am Mar 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday & Monday March 14 & 15, 2021, 10 am - 7:30 pm
- Please select "10:00 am April 4, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, April 4 & 5, 2021, 10 am - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1 pm May 10, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Monday, Tues & Weds, May 10, 11 & 12, 2021, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1 pm May 11, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Tues, Weds & Thurs, May 11, 12 & 13, 2021, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1 pm June 14, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Monday, Tues & Weds, June 14, 15 & 16, 2021, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "1 pm June 15, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Tues, Weds & Thurs, June 15, 16 & 17, 2021, 1 pm - 7:30 pm
- Please select "10 am July 17, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Saturday, Sunday & Monday, July 17, 18 & 19, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "10 am July 19, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, July 19, 20 & 21, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
Please select "9:00 am August 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Saturday, August 14, 2021 from 9 am to 3:30 pm & Sunday August 15, 2021 from 9 am to 9:30 pm
- Please select "9:00 am August 15, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday August 15 & 16, 2021 from 9 am to 9:30 pm & Monday August 16, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
This class combines both the 12 CE Hour Full Body Lymphatic Drainage Class and the 6 CE Hour Lymphatic Facial Class. This multi-day class is scheduled for 12 CE Hours when we work only on the body and 6 CE Hours when we work only on the face with different techniques. Both the full body and facial techniques are for Lymphatic Drainage. Class Includes the following lymphatic education:
- History & Intake Process for Lymphedema, Post-surgery (cosmetic & orthopedic surgeries are both covered), Sports Strains & Sprains, etc.
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphatic Disorders & Contraindications
- Lymphatic Definition & Benefits
- Lymphatic Information & Organizations
- Lymphatic Post Treatment Recommendations
- Instructor Demonstrations of Lymphatic Drainage for Extremities, Full Body Routine & Lymphatic Facial
- Hands-On Practice of Lymphatic Drainage for Extremities, Full Body Routine & Lymphatic Facial when working with your own model via webinar - time is provided for instructor demo/student follow-along
At the end of this class, you will have learned a full body lymphatic drainage session and a Lymphatic Facial!
Florida Licensed Massage Therapists and NBCTMB Certificants will receive 18 CE Hours of Credit with 100% completion of this class.
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage.
Selena is a also a retired professional athlete with 3 WAF World Championships. She has competed in places like the Athens Olympic Stadium and has worked on scores other athletes, including a player from every single team in the NFL (and accolade not many have accomplished). She also earned a 2017 Award from Dana Farber & the Jimmy Fund for: “in recognition of extraordinary support of research and patient care at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, leading to breakthroughs against cancer”. She has worked as a volunteer at the Miami Cancer Institute in the infusion wings, and has spent decades working to help cancer and lymphedema patients.
Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.