12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 12 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & the Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Thank you.
This 12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage class is offered as a 2-day Class on the following dates:
Please select "10:00 am March 14, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday, March 14, 2021, 10 am - 7:30 pm & Monday, March 15, 2021 from 10 am to 1:00 pm
- Please select "10:00 am April 6, 2021" above for the following -Day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, April 6 & 7, 2021 from 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm May 11, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, May 11 & 12, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
- Please select "1:00 pm June 15, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, June 15 & 16, 2021 from 1 pm to 7:30 pm
- Please select "10 am July 18, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Sunday & Monday, July 18 & 19, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "10 am July 20, 2021" above for the following 2-Day class schedule: Tuesday & Wednesday, July 20 & 21, 2021, 10 am - 4:30 pm
- Please select "9:00 am August 15, 2021" above for the following 1-Day class schedule: Sunday, August 15 2021 from 9 am to 9:30 pm
12 CE Hour Lymphatic Drainage Class Includes:
- History & Intake Process for Lymphedema, Post-surgery (cosmetic & orthopedic surgeries are both covered), Sports Strains & Sprains, etc.
- Lymphatic Cells, Tissues & Organs
- Lymphatic Diseases
- Lymphatic Disorders & Contraindications
- Lymphatic Definition & Benefits
- Lymphatic Information & Organizations
- Lymphatic Post Treatment Recommendations
- Instructor Demonstration of a Full Body Practice Session
- Instructor Follow Along Practice of Full Body Lymphatic Drainage with your own model from where ever you are watching our webinar
At the end of this class, you will have the knowledge and tools to offer a full body lymphatic drainage appointment, treat individual extremities effected by lymphedema or work on sports strains/sprains and post-surgical clients in your practice!
Please click HERE for all Lymphatic Drainage Classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC.
FLORIDA BOARD OF MASSAGE CE BROKER WEBINAR APPROVAL FOR LIVE HANDS-ON CE CREDIT #20-717663
This lymphatic drainage class was written and is taught by CE Institute LLC Founder, Selena Belisle. Selena initially studied Vodder-style Lymphatic Drainage in 1995 at the Massage Institute of New England in Cambridge, Massachusetts - – the same city where other schools such as MIT and Harvard University are located.
Selena has attended and studied in numerous lymphatic online and live classes (including initial lymphatic re-mapping research and studies in 2003). She found her studies of lymphatic drainage to be “frustrating”, given the amount of conflicting and misinformation amongst instructors. As such, Selena spent hundreds of additional hours sorting through research and published studies to create this evidence-based course where the efficacy of our teachings are 100% backed by scientific data. You can view a more complete list of Selena’s accolades including her publications, training and experience by clicking HERE.
Selena is a also a retired professional athlete with 3 WAF World Championships. She has competed in places like the Athens Olympic Stadium and has worked on scores of other athletes, including a player from every single team in the NFL (and accolade not many have accomplished). She also earned a 2017 Award from Dana Farber & the Jimmy Fund for: “in recognition of extraordinary support of research and patient care at Dana Farber Cancer Institute, leading to breakthroughs against cancer”. She has worked as a volunteer at the Miami Cancer Institute in the infusion wings, and has spent decades studying and working to help cancer and lymphedema patients.
In addition to practicing lymphatic drainage for 25 years, Selena managed/owned an alternative health care practice for 10 years that serviced thousands, and employed over 40 massage therapists, 4 chiropractors and 4 acupuncturists in Quincy & Braintree, Massachusetts, until she sold in 2005. Lymphatic Drainage was one of the many modalities offered in this large group practice. The lymphatic drainage appointments that were practiced for over a decade at Selena's health clinic provided much relief for her clients, and was a wonderful healing alternative for customers who were contraindicated for regular massage.
Selena’s long history, experience, studies, practice and instruction of manual lymphatic drainage makes her one of the foremost leading instructors of the modality today.