18 CE Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue with Advanced Palpation Techniques Live Interactive Webinar
This highly interactive webinar WILL count as a 18 CE Hour live hands-on class with both NCBTMB & The Florida Board of Massage!
This is an identical class to our live presentation however because of the COVID-19 pandemic, we are now offering it at a reduced price via a live webinar. You will have some opportunity to have instructor interaction with questions/answers and hear other students' questions regarding the presented material. There will be plentiful instructor demonstrations with student practice along sessions. Students can practice on themselves or on a live model or both during this class. Our webinars are largely interactive with polls, break-out sessions with the other students and more. We will email a link to access your live webinar shortly before the start of this online webinar. Please login to your live webinar 30 minutes prior to the start of class. Any student who is not logged in at the start of class, or anyone does not attend the entire online class will not receive a certificate or CE credit. We cannot provide a certificate or partial CE credit for partial attendance for any webinar. Please click HERE to view our Webinar FAQs & Policies. Thank you.
This 18 CE Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue with Advanced Palpation Techniques is offered on the following dates:
- Please select "10:00 am May 23, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Sunday, Monday & Wednesday, May 23, 24 & 26, 2021 from 10 pm to 5:00 pm (There are no class hours on Tuesday)
- Please select "10:00 am July 11, 2021" above for the following 3-Day class schedule: Sunday, Tuesday & Wednesday, July 11, 13 & 14, 2021 from 10 pm to 5:00 pm (there are no class hours on Monday)
The 18 CE Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue with Advanced Palpation Techniques Live Interactive Webinar will provide:
- Intensive hands-on training in advanced deep tissue and advanced myofascial release therapy
- Intensive hands-on training in specific cross-fiber friction - that can be applied to ligament damage that causes joint swelling, as well as muscle and tendon injuries
- Intensive anatomical and orthopedic overview of various joints throughout the body
- Advanced Palpation skills of individual ligaments and muscle-tendon units
- Dozens of orthopedic and sports assessment tests and techniques that can be applied to tendons and ligaments in athletes
- Effective techniques for client's who are simply going through the natural aging process
- How to understand the restrictions (or damage) within the joints
- Manual therapies to provide relief to clients by creating "cleaner" movement and flexibility
- Advanced skills to help reduce pain and lost range of motion
- Advanced skills to learn how to take a client from initial assessment to practical treatments for optimal function and health
The class goal is to help you understand anatomical structures at a masterful level through physically locating, palpating and treating each anatomical point with instructor demonstrations and assistance.
Advanced Myofascial Deep Tissue with Advanced Palpation Techniques CE Broker Course #20-804650
CE Institute LLC is excited to welcome Ben Benjamin PhD to teach Orthopedic Assessment Skills & Advanced Bodywork at our learning center. Ben's class schedule with us is limited because he lives in/travels from Boston, MA. Please TAKE ADVANTAGE of these wonderful advanced learning opportunities while we have them!
Ben E. Benjamin, holds a Ph.D. in sports medicine and was the founder and President of the Muscular Therapy Institute in Cambridge, Massachusetts for over 30 years. He has studied under Dr. James Cyriax widely known for his pioneering work in orthopedic medicine. Dr. Benjamin has been teaching since 1970 and has been in private practice for over 50 years. He has created dozens of webinars that are viewed by therapists around the world. He is the author of dozens articles on working with injuries as well as the widely used books in the field, Listen To Your Pain, Are You Tense?, and Exercise Without Injury. He is also the co-author of The Ethics of Touch and Conversation Transformation.
Please click HERE for all Collection Classes at CE Institute LLC.
Please click HERE to view a monthly calendar of ALL live classes available at CE Institute LLC